*~Returned~*

Boogie bot ran around the room, playing happily.
"Boogie Bot?" Mommy muttered.
The emerald robots attention turned to her and it sped over.
"You know, since you don't have any parents here, could, I possibly ask something?"
Boogie Bot nodded, confused yet wondering what she was going to say.
"Could I adopt you?"
The robot lit up with joy, violently nodding and sped towards the spider, hugging her leg happily.
Mommy chuckled and patted Boogie Bot's head.

"That was adorable" A voice laughed, Mommy recognised it instantly and it took Boogie Bot a few more seconds to process it.
The pink spider turned around and smiled, "Hey Huggy!"
The emerald robot giggled and smiled as it rolled to huggy, clinging onto his leg happily, glad he was okay.
Huggy picked Boogie bot up, "I'm sorry for getting into that argument there Boogie Bot."
Boogie bot nodded and clapped it's hand in a sign of forgiveness.
The sapphire stuffed toy laughed and patted the emerald robots head.
It immediately started to heat up and turned away from a sudden embarrassment it had never felt before.
It looked at Mommy confused and the pink toy laughing as it saw the toy robots face, it's screen had turned into a heart, and Mommy knew what that meant.
The robot started steaming which made Huggy concerned, turning the robot around as it quickly calmed down, giggling.

Huggy stared with a confused look but shrugged his shoulders.
"We'll be going now!" He laughed.
Mommy nodded and waved, then both Boogie Bot and Huggy waved as they walked away.
Boogie bot remembered how it had said a letter before and wanted to impress Huggy and make him proud by trying to say his name.
It screeched and squealed and buzzed.
"Boogie bot are you alright?" Huggy said with a worried expression.
The small robot nodded and continued for a few minutes, until it let our a very glitchy "HUG" which Huggy was able to hear.

Huggy gasped and smiled.
"Boogie bot you said a word!" He laughed as he sat down at his stand.
The robot giggled and span in circles, then leaned against Huggy, exhausted once again.

They peacefully sat there, until an alarm started blaring.
"Intruder.." hissed Huggy.
He walked over to a box and sat the green robot inside, "Stay here, its safer."
The robot nodded and stayed hidden inside a box.
Huggy stood up and positioned himself in a waving pose waiting for the intruder.

Many minutes passed by, until the door to the room slid upwards and opened.
A person walked in with the grab pack slotted over their shoulders, looking around and staring at huggy.
"Is that thing breathing?" They muttered, loudly enough for both Huggy and Boogie Bot to hear.
The person walked over to the next door and tried to use the scanner, but it broke, huggy had turned off the power to it so they the intruder had to fix it themself.
The person walked over to the locked door and huggy quickly grabbed the keys from the other side, holding them in the air as to where the intruder heard the light jingling of keys in the ominous silence.
"How the fuck.." they muttered, as they shrugged their shoulders, shaking, and used the grab pack to grab the key, then they headed to the security room, unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Boogie bot watched, terrified and confused as to why huggy would let them explore further.
"I'm going to lead this intruder to Poppy, she can deal with them." He hissed, disappearing into the vents.