*~A lil bit of fun~*

Huggy and Boogie Bot sat on the ground beside the vent as to where a few minutes later, the pink sour patch kid leaped out.
"Why did you guys run--" She huffed.
"Cause you hopped in the vents and chased us?" Frowned Huggy.
"Did not!"
"Did."
"Didnttt-"
"Yes you mother fucking diddd"
"no need to cuss"
"shut the fuck up kissy."
"bitch"
"no"
"cry about it"
"shut it you pink furred hoe"
"HOW DARE YOU-"

"guys.. don't argue please.." muttered a scared Boogie Bot.
Huggy picked up the robot and hugged it.
"It can talk??" Laughed Kissy with an obvious hint of excitement to her voice, "It sounds so fucking cute!"
"I know.. but your scaring it."
"You too"
"Stop."
"whyyy"
"Your scaring my rob-friend!" huggy hissed.
"you meaaan, ro-boyfriend!" Kissy started giggling.
The small robot stared at the pink plush.
"I-I u-uh-!" Boogie Bot was obviously heating up and blushing a ton, and its screen was once again covered by a small heart shape.
"Huh?" she mumbled, looking at the toy, then squealing at its reaction to what she just said, "Oh my god you are boyfriends!"
"No kissy we are not, look your making him embarrassed."
"But he has a cute little heart on his screen I think it's more than embarrassment huggy."
The robot attempted to cover its face as much as possible but it was a struggle with such short arms.
"UGGH STUPID SCREEN!" the robot yelled furiously, that was until it felt something stroking its face, it opened its eyes to see it was Huggys hand.
The robot slightly calmed down, but was still quite flustered from its face being stroked by its crush.

"Hey, instead of this do you wanna play some games?" Laughed Huggy.
"Nooo-" mumbled Boogie Bot, then it gasped and realised, "uh I mean yes!"
Huggy blushed slightly and laughed, then stood up and turned back to his larger size.
He picked up Boogie Bot then went to the speaker.
"What game do you wanna play?" huggy asked.
"truth or dare and umm.. floor is lava!"
"you sure?"
The small robot insisted. "yes."

Huggy turned on the speaker that alerted from the lobby to the game station.
Everybody had agreed never to attempt to go anywhere lower as it is severely dangerous.
"Everybody this is huggy we're going to play some games at the
game station! We're playing floor is lava and truth or dare."

It took a few minutes, around 10, but everybody made it.
Mommy, Kissy, Poppy, Catbee, Bron, Candycat, Bunzo and PJ.
However, due to how long Pj's body was, he had to stay sat on a long beam overhead.
The rest sat down in a circle formation, Boogie Bot sitting in front of Huggy still.
"Who's going first?" Bunzo asked.
"I Will!" giggled Kissy.
"No. No you will not." hissed Huggy.
Kissy frowned, "fine."
Poppy sighed and smirked, "I'll go first." she paused, "Mommy, truth or dare?"
Mommy smiled, "Dare."
"I dare you to slap your favourite person." giggled Poppy.
Mommy sighed and crawled over to Boogie bot.
"Slap him hard I swear you won't ever see daylight peek through those windows again." he whispered to her.
This sent chills down the spiders spine, Boogie bot stared confused at his adoptive mother as she gave him a small poke on the head, then went back to sit down.
"Okaay. PJ, truth or dare?" Mommy said.
"Umm, PJ says, truth."
"Do you have any favourite snacks?"
The caterpillar-dog creature nodded, "Bones! PJ loves them!"

hmm.
"Kissy, Truth or dare?" the dog asked.
"DARE!" the pink plushie giggled.
"Eat bone" he said as he threw it over to her, the plush then showed a range of sharp teeth and tore the bone to shreds within seconds.
"Done. Okay, Boogie bot~~!" She giggled.
"oh shit." muttered huggy.
"Truth or dare?" she asked.
"Don't ask poor boogie bot it can't talk!" Mommy hissed.
"who said I couldn't?" Giggled the small robot as his mother's face lit up with joy, "dare."
"Kiss your crush-" she laughed.
The small robot paused.
"I-i-i" it began heating up and steaming, it was blushing crazily and was bright red.
"Kissy look what the fuck you've done."
"Only because he wants to kiss you sooooo~sososo badly but he's too afraid" she howled with laughter.
The blue plush turned bright red, "KISSY SHUT UP!"
"Haaaha." she giggled.
Boogie bot shook it's head, "no!"
"Ugggh boring!" she whined, "Aright can I dare huggy then since Boogie bot refused."
"Sure!" Boogie bot smiled after it calmed down.
"Okaaay huggy truth or dare?" she smiled.
"dare I guess. I'm not a wimp."
The pink plush crawled to her fluffy blue brother and whispered something in his ear then she crawled back.
"Fine.." he looked slightly upset, "Uh, Bunzo, Truth or dare?"
"Dare!" the rabbit giggled.
"I dare you to punch the person you hate the most as hard as you can." he smirked.
"HAHA FUCK YES!" The rabbit bounced to his feet and walked over to Mommy, Punching her with his full power.
"Ow! You bitch-I mean, I love you too Bunzo dearie." she smiled creepily.
Bunzo wheeze then sat back down in his spot.

This made boogie bot angry and it was about to go and attack Bunzo but it was grabbed by his furry big friend.
"Calm down you..." He looked at Kissy as she was smirking, "You stupid robot.."
"Im..stupid?" the robot said with a frown.
"Yes now.. shut the fuck up..!" Huggy sadly hissed.
Little did the plush know that the robot had always struggled with trying to figure out if he was messing around or not and was also an overthinker.
"Oh.." The robot mumbled.
Mommy stared at huggy with the deathstare as she grabbed the robot away.
"Don't make my child upset you twat." she hissed.
"Mama no its fine!" the robot said with a pretty believable smile, "It's just what huggy is like you know? He acts like this around other people remember?"
Mommy nodded and placed the robot back in front of the blue plush, "Yeah, sorry.."

"Yeah yeah, take your little shit back I don't want him."
"Huggy what has gotten into you?!" hissed Poppy.
The robot sadly stared at its friend and ran off, sounding as if it was crying.
"Huggy what the fuck?" said Mommy with disappointment.
"Wow brother that's reaaally messed up." Frowned Kissy.
"Kissy oh come on you can't be serious right now."
Bunzo yelled, "She had every right to be disappointed in her brother!"
Bunzo, Mommy and everybody else got up and walked away.
Except for poppy.
"Huggy, I know Kissy dared you to, I know what shes like, you just went a bit, far."
"I can't control myself I'm so, I'm fucking horrible."