*~Meeting.. again~*

When it reached the water area. It had to figure out the puzzle.
It pressed the buttons rapidly until it lined up with the correct door, and it ran off inside, looking around.
"Hug?" It looked around and saw fur, with blood.
It beeped in shock and went to grab some of it, but something lunged out of a nearby vent, holding the small robot to the floor.
The robot had closed its eyes, then began feeling a liquid drip on its face.
It opened its eyes to notice it was blood, and huggy wuggy, was pinning it down.
Huggy was growling and seemed a ton more aggressive, he took a moment to realise that it was just his friend.
"Boogie bot!" The blue toy laughed.
The bot stared in shock, "Hug#gy!"
The toy hugged it, shocked it was able to say his name.
The robots face flashed into a heart, and it noticed the strange, sweaty feelings and butterflies in its circuits.
It attempted to look away but Huggy had a firm grip.

Huggy noticed it trying to move and he opened his eyes to be greeted by a love heart on its screen.
"Boogie Bot are you- your in love?" gasped Huggy.
"With Who?! I bet its Bron or Catbee." Huggy laughed.

The smaller toy looked at its big friend with a look of disgust and laughter.
It was able to calm down which got rid of the redness on its face and the heart on its screen.

Boogie bot violently started screeching.
"Hug-#*&g#y s##st{^op l3*#av!!ng" It buzzed and beeped.
"What?" The blue toy said, confused.
"Hu#ggy, #st0p l3-#ave!" It yelled.
"Me? Stop.. Leave?" Huggy mumbled, "I'll try not to, but with all that's been going on, can't promise it!" the playful big blue plush giggled.
He then realised.
"Oh my god you talked you really talked!" Huggy face lit up with a bright smile of happiness and so did the robots.

"Anywaysss~ you going to tell your best friend who your crush is?" He laughed.
The robot shook its head, embarrassed.

'Why does it keep acting strange..' Huggy thought, 'It's been acting like this alot around me n- ohh- OHH- does this little thing- love.. me?"
It thought again, "Haah I can just play dumb."

"Fineee-" the plush groaned, picking up its mini friend.
Huggy was about to take Boogie Bot into the vents when Huggy was slapped and Boogie Bot snatched from his hands.
Mommy ran into the room with Poppy, "DON'T TOUCH MY CHIL-d.." She yelled, "Ohhh- Huggy! Hello. My apologies."
Huggy giggled whereas Mommy seemed a bit embarrassed and gave Boogie Bot back.

Huggy placed Boogie Bot on the floor and then Huggy sized himself down to be around the size of a small plush so he was close to Boogie Bots height.

Huggy then noticed something as he was able to get a closer look at Boogie bot.
"Boogie bot are you okay? You look.. Broken." Muttered Huggy, placing his hand on the toys face, "Your leg is broken, your arm snapped off and your screen is broken."
The robot nodded and snuggled its face into Huggy's soft hand.

"GAYS! GAYS GAYS GAYS!" interrupted a hyper, overexcited female voice, "I COULD SMELL THE GAY IN THE AIR AND WHO DOES IT TURN OUT TO BE? MY BROTHER AND HIS ROBOT FRIEND!"
Kissy was stood beside Poppy, Who was laughing her ass off.
"Oh jesus christ kissy-" the pink plushies brother whined.
"BA-BAHAH- I'M SO SORRY FOR LAUGHING BUT THAT WAS THE BEST
ENTRANCE TO A ROOM EVER!" wheezed Poppy.
Boogie Bot snuggled into Huggy's chest, the small blue plushy being able to feel the blush and heat from the bot's face.
"Ooh~" teased Kissy.
"Kissy I-I swear to- fuck!" Huggy blurted out with a heavy blush on his face.
He picked up the robot and climbed into the vents with it.
"I'm very sorry bout my sister, little boogie woogie."
The robot giggled at the new nickname Huggy gave it.
"That funny eh?" Huggy smiled.
Huggy sighed and then thought out loud accidentally, "Why does this little robot gotta be so fucking cute?"
This made the robot turn red, managing to blurt out "I-#&I-"
"Boogie bot are you oka-" Huggy then paused, "I didn't say that out loud did I? Fuck."
"W-#w*&ait-!" Yelped Boogie Bot, and they both stopped for a moment.
Huggy stared at the robot with confusion, only to realise it was coughing - or somehow choking on something - and began patting it on the back.
A few moments later the small robot dispensed a rock and an excess wire, which the blue plush pulled out.
"You alright?" Asked Huggy.
The robot coughed and nodded, "Owie, that hurt." Boogke Bot managed to say between splutters, "I always knew my throat felt a bit clogged."
Huggy stared in shock, "You can talk now!"
Boogie Bot smiled and giggled, "I can!"

Clunking was then heard in the vents and a loud screech.
"What the fuck." hissed Huggy.
"Don't swear! and let's get running then before we get killed!" screeched Boogie Bot.
They both sped off down the vents as fast as they could, making their way back to the game studio.