*~Lost to never be found~*

Boogie Bot was left confused and scared in the box.
It was desperately trying to get out.
It hadn't noticed the flickering of the power being turned back on and the clicking of the door handle as the person walked out and noticed the moving box.

"The fucks this now, and where did that big blue blob go?" They said with a terrified tone in their voice.
They walked closer to the box as Boogie Bot managed to escape and it rolled out.
The bot stared at the person before it and looked at them with a face of worry, setting its built in alarms buzzing and beeping.

"It's a boogie bot.. Hey hey calm down im not here to hurt you!" the person said as they picked up the terrified little bot, who slowly calmed down.
"I'm here to free the workers who got trapped here 10 years ago, and can you help me find.. uh.. huggy?"
The robot nodded and jumped down from the Person's hand, running over to the door with the blue scanner.

The intruder scanned their blue grabpack hand and the door opened, allowing them to push forward on their journey.
As they walked closer to the end of the hallway, a blue hand, huggys hand, sneaked around the door and slithered away as if it were a snake.
Boogie Bot sped closer to the door as the Person inched away.
"Hey hey don't get close to that thing it might be dangerous."
Boogie Bot shook it's head at the person, disagreeing, and sped through the door to its disappointment, huggy wasn't there.
The person followed behind the bot as they walked down the hallway.
"Hey aren't you able to speak? I mean your a boogie bot, they can usually talk?"
The robot sadly shook it's head, walking onwards.
"Why aren't you scared of that blue sourpatch kid?"
Boogie Bot almost laughed at the insult, that was something it had never heard before.
"Alrightt- your really cute!" The person giggled.
Boogie bot lit up with happiness and hugged the strangers leg.
"Awww-"
They reached the end of the long hallway and walked up a flight of stairs that led to a balcony containing a stand with multiple plugs. Beside the stand there was a blue box, looking like a battery.
The person picked it up and plugged it onto the stand.
"Hey lil guy, could you help?" The stranger said as it nodded and they carried the small robot, jumping off of the balcony, then placing it on the floor.
They both split up, then once they found the rest they both got back up the stairs and plugged the boxes in.
Each were different colours, red, green and yellow.
Once they did that a large glass box with the red grapback hand fell, The stranger carried Boogie bot towards it and then the person attached the hand to the grab pack.
Placing both hands on the scanner, the door slowly opened. The person picked up Boogie bot and they went through the vents together.

~skip~

Boogie Bot and the stranger had become friends and completed making a Catbee plush together.
The person placed the plush on the stand and the door opened to reveal a dark hallway.
Boogie bot stayed behind from fear but the person began walking into it.
That was until a tall, blue toy walked out.
"Ah that's where the fucking sour patch kid went" The person said as they began running into the vents, leaving Boogie Bot behind.

Huggy laughed and looked at Boogie Bot.
"Hey Boogie!"
"1Hu..!!g252h—#ug6+&#!!" the robot giggled.
The big fluffy toy patted the small plastic toy on the head, "I'm going to go catch the intruder now!"
The robot nodded and followed the stranger into the vents afterwards.

Once huggy had started chasing them both, Boogie Bot knew its friend wouldn't hurt it, but still felt the adrenaline and fear from being chased.
Huggy could tell and just smiled at his hilarious little friend.
The robot beeped and squealed as it and its big human friend escaped the vents and the door automatically closed behind it.
Boogie bot stood next to the person as they put their hands on a big box above the vent and as soon as huggy ran out, pulled it down, causing huggy to fall.
A panicked boogie bot rushed over to the side and helplessly watched Huggy as he slipped off the edge, falling down, hitting his head on chunks of metal as he fell into the dark abyss below.
"Phew, the monster is dealt with, we're safe now!" the person laugh.
Never had the robot felt so much hatred, anger, sadness and heartbreak.
It looked at the person almost about to cry and then jumped down, landing on its face, slightly cracking it's screen and causing a small squeal to pop out as it began speeding towards the big red poppy.

Boogie bot rushed inside and rushed down the stairs, making its way to poppy's room.
Once it arrived there poppy was sat on the floor.
"What do you want?" sighed Poppy.
The robot rushed forwards hugging Poppy with cries of heartbreak and rage.
"Hey hey calm down!"
The green toy rushed and grabbed some paper, drawing the scene that had just happened and a dead Huggy.
"Holy fuck, an intruder?" she yelped,
"I must tell Mommy when we get to her area soon."

A door slowly creaked open.
"Boogie bot go get something to knock the intruder out, I'll be sat in my case."
The robot sped off and Poppy climbed into her case, pretending to be asleep.
The intruder slowly creeper down the stairs and made its way to Poppy's room.
"Oh fuck a creepy doll, I guess I have to open its case?"

'Creepy?!' poppy angrily thought.

The person used the grab pack and carefully opened the case, as to where Poppy opened her eyes and stared at the person.
"You opened my case." She muttered with a shock smile, obviously pretending.
"Oh my fucking god, a living doll. Shit." Yelled the stranger.
Boogie bot then creeper up behind them and hit them with a large plank of wood, causing them to collapse to the ground, passed out.

"Good job!" said Poppy with a smile, "Now let's pretend to be nice, then betray them."
The robot agreed and giggled.
"Let's make their life hell. They fucked up coming here." Laughed the cute red haired doll.