*~Repairing A broken heart~*

Boogie bot sat in its bed with Mommy, Crying.
Kissy was sat outside listening to their conversation while giggling.
"Angst" she smirked.
"Kissy, you are a hoe"
"Excuse me?" she turned her head up to see her brother standing there.
"Bitch." he hissed, then walked away again.

"Mama why would he say that?" Boogie bot spat the words out between sobs.
"I'm sure he didn't mean it."
"But he did and... maybe he's right about me.."
"Don't you dare think that way. Come on, it's obvious hes still your friend and he felt bad, Kissy probably dared him."
"But he said it like he meant it, and if he didnt then why did you respond like that?!"
"I was messing around dear." smiled Mommy, "Plusss- he only started acting like that after Kissy whisperes to him."
Kissy walked out from behind the wall, "Okay maybe? But I was getting bored and I needed some Angst between you gays you know?!"
"You enjoyed seeing me and Huggy sad?"
She nodded, then shook her head quickly after realising that Boogie bot was now holding a pair of scissors.
"You asshole!" it beeped, "A-and IM NOT GAY FOR YOUR BROTHER!"
It screeched as it jumped down and started chasing the furry pink sourpatch kid.
"That's my child." Mommy laughed.

Boogie bot chased Kissy and managed to catch up with her, stabbing her in the leg and cutting her in multiple places, nearby he could hear his cutouts voice lines playing.
"Huh?" he mumbled, then realised Kissy was sprinting in that direction towards it.
"AAAAH" she screeched, as the robot continued to chase.
They made their way to the cutout and Huggy was sat there, seeing his sister run round the corner.
"Kiss-y-" he stared.
"HELP YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ATTACKING ME!" she screamed, he then noticed boogie bot coming around the corner and speedily catching up.
The robot then knocked her over and stabbed her leg.
Boogie Bot and Huggy then noticed the serious amount of cuts and holes in her legs as they dripped with blood.
"Owww-" she whined.
"oopies." giggled Boogie Bot.

The robot had not noticed his best friend standing behind him until he turned around to leave.
"AAAAH" it then beeped a ton.
The bigger plush got closer and then eventually picked the smaller robot up.
"What did you do to my sister, you little bitch?"
The robot frowned, then the plush started giggling.
"I'm just messing, good job." he said with a smirk.
"You are a big meanie sometimes!"
"Yeaah yeaaah~!" laughed Huggy, "Also I wanted to know how old you ar-"
"13"
"Holy shit that young? I'm, 15"
"I know. Mommy told me."
"I mean, at least you aren't any younger." smirked the blue toy.
"Why?" the robot asked.
"So, you know, I can," the large toy moved his face towards the smaller toys, and kissed him on the top of the head.
"I-I" the robots face turned pink and as usual a heart appeared on its screen.
"adorable peace of shit I swear to god."
"HUGGGYYYY! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ASK FIRST!" the robot yelled.
"But where's the fun in that?" Huggy giggled, "I like to shock people."

Kissy was stood beside them, smirking.
"Im going to go tell everybody." she giggled.
"Kissy I swear-" The blue plush began, but the pink plush had already sped off.
"Oh nooo!" squealed Boogie Bot.

A few minutes later Poppy then walked into the room.
"So I heard you both kissed?" she smirked, "but um, anyways I found out that if I press this button we can become human again."
"Oh yes yes!" squealed Huggy.
"Wait!" yelled Boogie Bot, but it was too late and Poppy had pressed the button.

Huggy stared with a confused look and Boogie Bot frowned

"You, your a girl?" He gasped.
"She's a fine looking one if I'm being honest." Poppy giggled.
"No no no! Im- I'm a boy! I'm just, I'm trans.. I use It/itself pronouns" it muttered.
"Oh! I'm so sorry, babe." smirked Huggy.
Boogie bot blushed bright red and covered its face.
"Do you want us to cut your hair?"
It nodded, still slightly flustered.
"I'd rather just be a toy again." It mumbled.
"Alright, Poppy pressed the button and that caused Boogie Bot to turn back into its regular toy form."
It then giggled and span around in Huggys hands.

"Looks like I really do have myself an adorable little robot."
The robot showed hearts on its screen and hugged its boyfriends arm.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

The End.

(A/N: Very sorry if you are disappointed with this ending.

I had to cut this shorter than I hoped to but I was seriously running out of ideas but I still I hope you enjoyed this mess, which, has some cringe parts looking back at it! But oh well! If you enjoyed then I'm glad you did, if you didn't, then, that's fine! Understandable.)

Have a great day and thanks for reading till this point.