Kiss - Kagaya and Amane

They're revered, yes. But they're still humans. They have their moments.

Kagaya's curse progresses slower here, coz I said so

====================================

It was a quiet evening, the hustling wind was calm, the crickets were sleeping and the crows were off to guide their slayers. Towns are blue at night, only torches light the eyes of anyone who would dare to travel during times of demon feasting. But you wouldn’t notice anything if you sleep through it. Of course, the organization is far more active at night, to even be on par with the growing human population and stronger demons.

The Ubuyashiki Estate is far from asleep. They’re the headquarters after all. They could not risk sleeping a wink and miss a group of slayers asking for immediate back up. It would take a toll on their body, but it’s nothing compared to the children on the frontlines protecting humanity without thanks.

But Kagaya would like to make an exception today.

Amane felt his arms adjust themselves around her stomach, his nose resting at the crook of her neck and he hummed contently. Soon she felt his fingers twirl strands of her hair, the smile on his face widening from her scent. She was just going to put them back to her usual ponytail to get ready for another sleepless night when her man came up behind her in bed with his cheeky grin.

She took his hand, intertwining it with hers and adjusted her sitting position for his back. “I always forget that you can be affectionate, what’s the occasion my love?”

“Do I need a reason to give my wife some love we’ve deprived ourselves?” His soft lips pressed trailing gentle kisses on her neck up to her jawline, just where she loves it the most.

“Oh so you’re seducing me dear? Aren’t we supposed to be working? Perhaps you’ve been wanting lately?” They’ve only had several intimate encounters, though most of them are only for procreating, they have their moments of need.

“While it’s true that the fate of the world is a priority, what about you?”

“What about me?”

“You’re my world too Amane, therefore I should prioritize you too.”

No matter how many times he had sweeten her mood with honey words, he could not get enough of her rose tinted cheeks, her growing smile and her eyes growing wide. Because he made her feel that. He made her feel flustered and the way that her body relaxed means that she’s comfortable.

And that she let her guard down, to him.

“Ah…”

“Therefore we should sleep.” There was an air of finality in his voice and she knew she couldn’t escape his arms that she found security in. Usually she would be checking the finances of the Corps or preparing his medicines for the next day but—

“It seems that I’m not doing a good job at pleasing my wife, you should be thinking of how to rest your body.”

“I-I apologize—” She stammered, she wasn’t quite used to his purple eyes, one of which has been tainted by the curse, bore deep into her, searching for something. And may the gods help her poor heart if he smirks. That might set her in flames and-

Kagaya’s current goal: Make his beautiful wife sleep. And he will achieve that, with a bit of teasing. So he smirked, and he made sure she witnesses her husband giving her attention he should’ve showered her so long ago. He’s not going to miss opportunities like before.

“What’s wrong love? Cat got your tongue?” He leaned in, their scents mixing all together and it’s making her head spin because he’s so close and she could just move herself to— “Do you want me to help untangle it?” ah well fuck it.

She pulled herself from him, cupping his cheeks and he feels a chill from her ever so cold hands and he felt her lips on his. It wasn’t an innocent kiss, not when it makes his stomach feel butterflies like their first time,  not when they had immediate effect on him that he forgot everything else. He craned his neck, give her a hint that maybe her soft lips can ravage him there too. Well she can ruin him anywhere.

She pressed a hand on his chest, as seconds pass and their laboured breathing filled the room, she pushes him deeper on the bed. The usual comfortable futon felt so hot around his skin, her cold yet fleeting touches from his chin down to his chest was his salvation. If only he could have more. He could ask. If she didn’t have her hand wrapped snuggly on his neck.

Kagaya gasped when Amane finally straddled him, her thighs pressing down and just with that, the tables were turned. He shudders, feeling himself getting aroused just by her having the higher ground on him. She soon pulled away, because air is precious, especially to someone who has a fragile body, but that didn’t stop the whimper leaving his throat.

Amane left his neck, favoring for pinning his arms above his head, they were hungry, daring to explore what’s underneath her kimono. Herself. She took a good look on him, clothes slightly disheveled, his mouth hanging open, his lungs breathing for more air as if she showed him what paradise was. This was probably ecstasy for him, even if she hadn’t done anything to satisfy themselves. She’s not about to lose composure like he did from a simple kiss, she can play too. She’ll try to ignore those eyes yearning for her. Maybe next time.

“I didn’t know you were sensitive my love, were you hypnotized? I’m flattered.” Her voice turning sweeter than a mochi. She must be one because the temptation to eat one was there.

“Are you still famished Oyakata-sama?” Amane tapped his cheeks, that seemed to take him away from his dream world. She watched his mouth agape, realizing what had just transpired. How badly she wants to close them off with another kiss…

Her man blinking like an owl, nodding ever so slightly. She peppered his face with kisses, deliberately missing his lips or else they might go farther than whatever bold act she did tonight. They might even end up giving the kids a sibling. Kagaya savors in their closeness, evident by his breathing evening and a genuine smile appearing to show just how much he adores this.

Closing his eyes, he leaned more, wanting more of those strawberry lips of hers. Then he felt her reach something above him, he wanted to help her out, perhaps she was looking for her lipstick that she’s going to use to stain his face. He almost chuckled at the idea, they were going to stain the bed later that evening as usual and—

“There we go! Nice and secure!” She got off of him, giving his cheeks a pat and one last kiss on the lips, just for good measure. Amane enjoys confusing her otherwise calm and collected husband who just so happens to have a saint like patience, turning him into a panting mess is just a bonus! She’s not usually like this, she swears, he started it first!

“W-what—” Looking up at her with wide eyes, he’s confused, She tied his hands, not with the intent to tease but to trap him. The view is not so bad if you ask him.

“My love, I’m not sure what your intentions now are-“

She clapped her hands, accompanied by a cheery smile that became harder and harder for Kagaya to catch. “I’m preparing for the work I’ll be doing tonight!”

“I didn’t know you were into thi—”

“Nonsense, I don’t mean you, I meant paperwork-” She saw a glimpse of herself in the mirror, pausing abruptly to fix stray strands of her hair. Watching her fingers effortlessly untangle them, her eyes focused on putting them back to place, he wants to see what else her hands can do. Tying her hair was what he meant, nothing else. He’s sure.

“-and no, your portrait drawing doesn’t count as paperwork. I know when one of your eyes suddenly twinkle a bit too bright…your plans tend to fail when it’s about me.”

He sat up, but was immediately put down by two very heavy blankets covering him. She was tucking in a grown 23 year old man and he’s going to let her either way. She did pressed down a bit too hard in his ribs but he thinks that’s on purpose.

“Stay still.”

“Yes ma’am.” His reply was quick, as needy as he is currently, he’s aware that one should not cross any lines once you’ve heard your wife’s stern voice. Happy wife, happy life! He’s the living proof of that.

He brushes his inner thoughts aside, he was indeed waiting for her to say anything else, his hands were tied quite literally, his fragile body being pressed down by two weighted(?) blankets. He’s not sure where she acquired these, but the sensation reminds him of her holding him in his sleep weighted more than wanting to ask her about it.

“It feels like you’re hugging me.”

Her voice turned soft. “If it makes you sleep better, then feel free to dream that.”

His beautiful wife readjusted how his hands were tied, she wouldn’t want him to feel sore. Kagaya smiled gratefully, a small hum escaped him, he wanted another kiss. Amane is a generous woman, of course she would give him one. Right at his cheeks again.

“Ohhh you spoiled man, sleep well okay? I’ll come back in an hour or two.”

“Promise?” If only his hands weren’t restrained,

“Mhm, promise.”

With that, she leaves their shared bedroom, shutting the door quietly until she heard a quiet click. Habitually, she was the one last to sleep, often the one who performs last minute patrol around the house or checking on their children. She’s very soft for them, just like how she is to Kagaya. That stupid man with his stupid smile-

“You know I can still sense your presence right?”

She puffed up her flushed cheeks. This man just knows how to make her melt. “Yes I know…”

“Should I adjust the clock to midnight? Then that would mean you’d have to go back in now.” Amane fought the urge to roll her eyes. But still she faced the door, supressing a smile or lest fall again.

“That’s cheating.” She pointed firmly. “And we don’t tolerate cheating in this household.”

“Yet you tolerate your husband scheming?”

“Your schemes are either ridiculous jokes with puns or eating all my failed attempts in baking.” He laughed, this man has her whole heart wrapped around his dumb smile. Fine then-

“That’s why I love you!” You’re such an honorable man who has so much compassion for everyone else, you always know the right words to say, the right things to do and oh my god when did the conversation go from clocks to why I agreed on marrying you-“ She paused, not hearing even a single squeak from inside the room.

“Kagaya..? I don’t usually rant to anyone except to the family crow and-“

“I…I love you too…”

Oh. OH.

==================================

They're down bad for each other and u can't change my mind 😋

Also they always striked me as a couple who skips steps in the relationship and kiss then cuddle then call that a confession. So when they finally say the magic words 🤭🤭