INCORRECT QUOTES 5

Mr. Wolf: *drinks soda*
Diane: Wolf, it's literally 7 am in the morning. Are you having that for breakfast?
Mr. Wolf: The what did you get for breakfast?
Diane: Uhm, nothing?
Mr. Wolf: SEE? I'm doing better than you.

•••

Mr. Shark: I guess it's time for me to say... "I've fallen for you".
Mr. Snake: You just fell down an entire flight of stairs, how are you even alive-

•••

Mr. Piranha: I think it's kinda muggy outside.
Ms. Tarantula: I SWEAR if I peak on our window and see all our mugs on the road, just say goodbye to your cheeks.
Mr. Piranha:
Mr. Piranha: *drinks coffee from a bowl and farts a little*

•••

Mr. Wolf: You look so beautiful.
Diane: Thank you. You're not really that handsome, but you look okay.
Mr. Wolf: Wow, thanks-

•••

Mr. Snake: *taking a quiz* So the next question is "What do you call sabotage and vandalism?"
Mr. Piranha: IT'S A HOBBY!
Mr. Snake:
Ms. Tarantula: ... that wE DO NOT engage with.

•••

Mr. Shark: *holds up a pie chart titled "ME"* It says here that I'm 50% awesome, 50% shark, and 100% the best.
Mr. Shark: I dont care if it adds up to 200% because I'll aLWAYS BE TWICE THE SHARK YOU'LL EVER WILL BE, BITCH-

•••

Mr. Wolf: The moon is so beautiful.
Diane: Yeah..
Mr. Piranha: ....should we tell them that it's just a tortilla we threw on the window?
Mr. Snake: Shhh, let them have their moment.

•••

Ms. Tarantula: Shark! Your speech was so good!
Mr. Shark: Oh my gohd, really? 'Cuz I wasn't really reying, it was improv-
Ms. Tarantula: oH MY GOHD WHY CAN YOU JUST TAKE THE FREAKING COMPLIMEAAAA-

•••

Mr. Wolf: *kicks down door* WHY AREN'T THE DISHES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER!?
Mr. Piranha: Wh-what does that eVEN MEAN!?

•••

Ms. Tarantula: Shark, that toy is only for ages 5 and up.
Mr. Shark: Sus, I'm part of the "UP".

•••end