"1`;Spring."

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

"It's such a relief that we're getting 2 weeks off for spring break." Yoimiya exhaled.

"I heard that there was going to be a party for that, I'm not entirely sure though." You placed your book doen to face your friends.

"You're right on that, Itto is throwing a party." Shinobu sighed already tired on how she had to plan a lot.

"We'll be glad to help too!" Ayaka smiled at the girl who was picking up her belongings.

"That being said, how are you with your boyfriend Y/n?" Yoimiya placed on a smug grin leaning towards you.

"Did you both held hands or went on dates?" Ayaka chirped wanting to hear the details.

You came here to distract your mind from your beloved boyfriend, Kazuha.

He was great towards you at the beginning but he started caring less and less about you.

You and him would often get into arguments due to him not spending time with you.

But even though after those arguments he would leave you all alone.

Even though you couldn't bring yourself to tell this to your friends, the people you trust.

"We've been doing great!" You put on a smile.

"We have been watching movies or sort instead of going out though." You turned to Ayaka while smiling.

It made you feel worse knowing that it was a lie.

"Is that so? I saw Kazuha mostly hanging out with Itto and some other people." Shinobu questioned you.

"W—well after he came back we did hand out together." You quickly answered hoping that she wouldn't go any further.

"Are you sure because they all left late." She wasn't convinced.

Not even in the slightest, you were hoping that someone would say something else but their eyes were on you waiting for your say.

What were you supposed to say, That Kazuha wasn't being fair towards you? They wouldn't even believe you. The Kazuha they know was always kind and polite so they would think that you were lying.

But if they were to believe you then what would happen, Would they tell you to break up with him and help you get over?

Even so you wouldn't be able to break up. You loved Kazuha dearly and he loved you too right? He was just going outside with his friends to spend time with them.

"Y/n? Aren't you going to answer your phone?" Yoimiya placed her hand on your shoulder helping you come back to you senses.

Your hand reached out for your phone, seeing who the called was you answered almost immediately.

"Heizou, is there anything you need?"

Sorry for displaying Kazuha like that lol

Ngl Heizou's official design was good, i was devastated after seeing people say that he would have a moustache.

please take care of yourselves and drink enough water, don't skip meals! <33