"19`;Goodbye."

Laying on your bed looking through all of the messages between you and Kazuha trying to find more of what he had done and you blindly believing him

You were irritated by your behavior. Placing the phone down you hugged your pillow spacing off blankly.

"Y/n! Kazuha is here, I'll be leaving now I need to go shopping with your father." Your mom knocked on your door leaving right after.

You all just came back from the vacation it would be your first time facing him now.

"Dove, Can I come in?" His honey like voice made your heart feel like it was in a cage trapped.

A trap he set up, Locking you in to it  willingly with his guidance.

"Yeah." You lifted your upper body sitting on the bed looking at his walking figure.

"I missed you." He sighed and pulled you into a loving hug.

His cologne made your stomach turn.

"What's wrong? You're awfully quiet." He chuckled while cupping your cheek. Was it because what happened that night?

It should be alright though, After all you were his baby with few words you'd be in his hands again.

The coldness of his hand made you flinch.

How were you supposed to gather your thoughts?

You two were alone. You didn't want to possibly say anything to anger him.

"I wanted to ask if we could take a break." Your voice came out as a whisper even if you didn't mean it to come out like that.

You weren't visibly shaking but still scared if he dared to do anything.

"Where did that come from?" He questioned you while he retreated his hand from your cheek.

You stood quiet.

"Staying quiet now? Hm, Let me take guesses then. Just nod or shake your head angel." He spoke up making you confused.

"At the vacation a certain person was there too right. So tell me what did you do behind my back?" You look at him shocked.

And again, He thought you cheated on him. His words were distantly familiar.

That's right, He accused you with cheating on him last time.

"I didn't cheat on you." You said in a rather disappointed tone.

"Is that so? Then he must've talked shit about me to you." He looked at you with amusement.

How adorable. Was his lover getting smart? What nonsense.

"Listen Kazuha I don't think it will work out either way." He murmured while he got irritated.

He tried to push everyone around you away so it would work out.

"No, it would've work out if you didn't act like a brat." He snarled and got up he was now towering you.

"It would if you didn't try to control me every second!" You got up as well.

He had the audacity to blame you for his actions.

If you hadn't decide to look more into it you'd be on your knees begging him for forgiveness for acting like a brat.

"I did that because your friends tried everything to break us up." His eyes darkened while he walked over to you, cornering you.

"If you—" He cut your words suddenly by hitting the wall right next to your head.

"If I what? Come on say it." He raised his voice.

You couldn't say it even if you wanted to. You were terrified. All the courage you had just now crumbled to pieces.

And with that he gave you a look of pity leaving the house for good.

hi

hope you guys enjoyed it el oh el

anyway ily guys take care of yourselves!!! Drink enough water don't skip meals and get a good amount of sleep.

bye!! mwah! <33