"24`;Sleepy bby."

⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆·˚ ༘ *

Holidays were your favorite.

Especially holidays when the weather was getting colder as days passed by. It was nice to watch how simple changes hugely impacted mostly everything.

It made you think about the new friend you made. She was constantly sleepy yet you both talked enough to be friendly.

You loved your other friends —Yoimiya, Ayaka and lastly Shinobu— But the air was awkward whenever you were all together.

Especially on the day Yoimiya invited you to hangout.

It was more awkward than fun.

"Y/n, I'm tired. Can we leave?" A sleepy voice made you look over.

Layla was looking at you with sleepy eyes almost ready to fall asleep on the spot.

You both were at the library studying for upcoming exams.

It was nice to focus on a quiet place for a while.

But it seemed that you still would've need to ask Heizou's help.

"We've been here for a long time, Sure let's go." You smiled at her and got up to pack your bag whilst she got up and stretched.

But she stopped suddenly which made you confused.

"Hey Y/n, Isn't that the ex boyfriend of yours?" Layla looked at you with confusion written in her eyes.

That made you curious as you looked at the place she previously looked at.

And lord he was made eye contact with you.

He started making his way to you. Rather quickly.

Never have you ever wanted to jump from somewhere so badly.

And there he was standing in front of you once again.

"Can I talk to you Y/n?" He pleaded. With the same eyes he tricked you on the day of that damned party itto hosted.

"Excuse me but no can't you read the room?" Layla grumbled in annoyance which kazuha raised a brow.

He looked at her end saw your her hand holding yours.

His eyes widened in shock.

"Now may I ask you to go, or should I call the security?" She pulled you closer to her side.

But he paid no attention to layla as he quickly turned to you.

"No." You replied to his question.

Taking your stuff and walking away with Layla.

"Thank you for trying to stick up to me." You mumbled while she smiled.

"I thought that's what friends do." She gave you a heartwarming smile.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Can't believe he got that desperate." Heizou mumbled playing with the string of your hoodie.

You both were under his blanket hugging eachother after having a long session of studying.

The more time you spent with him the more it felt like your heart was having a hard time processing stuff.

You clung onto him more which hr had no problem with.

"It's late go sleep." He caressed your face with his thumb.

"Shouldn't you go to sleep too?" You buried your face into his chest your voice barely coming out.

But no words were heard after that Heizou's eyes closed his arms were around your body tightly.

Soon enough you fell asleep in his arms listening to his heartbeat.

i love heizou.

ANYWAY I ACED MOST OF MY EXAMS LIKE A GIRLBOSS.

I'll try to update frequently during my break.

I'm planning on finishing this fic soon too el oh el

anyway

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES ILY GUYS!!! MWAH <333