"14`;Insecure."

୨ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ୧

୨ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ୧

"Y/n! Kazuha is at the door waiting for you won't you come down?" Your mom's voice had made you rush downstairs. Usually, you would have been excited but not that much for today considering what had happened between you two. What bothered you was him smiling at you as if nothing had happened.

"You're finally down. Take care alright sweetheart?" Your mom sweetly smiled and watched you walk away with Kazuha. How cute you looked with each other yet she had always thought you'd end up with your childhood best friend but that doesn't seem like it for this time.

"Listen I'm really sorry for the way I acted yesterday I didn't mean to, I really don't know what has gotten into me." He mumbled when you two were already far away from your house.

"I told you that I didn't mind." You sighed out and pushed his hand away which was trying to reach out for yours.

"Y/n, It's been a stressful week for me, and seeing him there I just blew up on you. I would've never done that normally you know that right dove?" He held your face gently but looking at his sorry eyes made you feel like you were making it a big deal.

And maybe you were making it a big deal, He didn't physically harm you either and he did say sorry for yelling at you.

"It's fine I swear. We should keep on walking instead of standing still in the middle of the road." You smiled and took his hand in yours.

୨ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ୧

"Did you gain weight? you look chubby it just adds up to that outfit. You look stunning!" Kazuha smiled at your figure who had just come out of the dressing room.

"Thank you!" You smiled back returning to the dressing room quickly. You didn't weigh yourself recently but you were sure you didn't gain anything.

But that was just you in your eyes Kazuha was your boyfriend he was honest with you why would he lie about something like this? You trusted him.

The longer you looked at the mirror the more you felt awful.

In the end, it just resulted with you buying a couple of baggy clothing.

"How about having lunch somewhere? Then I'll drop you off home." He offered with a smile as he attempted to take your shopping bags.

"I'm not very hungry. Thank you for today though 'Zuha. I will go home now." You kissed his cheeks and said your goodbye quickly leaving and taking quick steps home.

୨ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ୧

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!" Your mom called out for you while you quickly made your way downstairs.

"I'm not very hungry mom." You sighed as your dad had a questioning gaze. Wondering why you weren't hungry staying away from the dining table.

"Why is that?" He asked you while you didn't know what to say.

"Did you eat too much at lunch with Kazuha?" She asked and you just nodded with a smile decorating your tired face.

"Who is Kazuha if I may ask?" Your dad looked at you then at your mom even more confused.

"Y/n's boyfriend you should meet him sometimes he's a nice kid who cares about our Y/n." Your mom explained quickly to her husband with a smile hoping he's let it slide.

You were quick to leave to your room before more questions could be asked.

GUYS I KNOW KAZUHA WON'T ACT LIKE THIS IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THE PLOT PLEASE

anyways take care of yourselves stay hydrated, Do not skip meals! stay safe mwah!!! <333