"12`;Club Activities."

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎

A new week at school after what had happened between you and your friends.

Maybe they would've already forget it and take you back with them but if you knew them one bit it was impossible.

"Y/n? It's a coincidence meeting with you." The boy laughed which you recalled it was thoma. He started walking next to you and starting a conversation.

"Yeah! It is." You laughed softly and continued walking to school with the taller boy who was talking to you about the weekends.

"Kazuha was with you during the weekend right? He said he was gonna be with you during thay time." He looked at you while you frowned.

You certainly did not recall him spending time with you during the weekends. The last time you did was when you and your friends argued.

"I think he meant he had plans with someone else." You brushed the topic off reminding yourself to confront Kazuha about it.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎

"Classes were so boring!" Fischl had stretched her arms as you and couple more people were seated in a circle.

"But you were enjoying the literature class a bit too much." Bennett murmured. In which Fischl had tried to explain how nice it was.

"Did the teacher assign anywhere for today?" You asked earning the attention of the others. Who seemed to think about it.

You were in the photography club so it was only natural for your teacher who was responsible for this particular club to ask you guys to take pictures off.

"I think we were supposed to go somewhere..." Someone had spoken out loud checking their phone for any information.

The door to the class you were in had been knocked couple times before someone went it.

"Ah here you are! Can I talk to you for a bit Y/n?" Kazuha was staying at the door frame waiting you, as you went near him.

"Is something wrong 'Zuha?" You questioned him as he closed the door behind your back and leaded you to the empty staircase sitting on one of them holding your hands.

"Let's go home. I'll walk with you to your house." He offered with an angelic smile on his face. Which he had thought you'd accept almost immediately.

"I'm actually busy with my club right now." You had refused which he was shocked at first.

Was your club more important than him?

"Just say you don't want to walk with me." His hands left your as he got up and went down the stairs slowly.

Maybe you could go with him and confront him on your way home.

"Wait! Okay I'll come just let me get my stuff real quick." You held his backpack which was hanging from his shoulder.

"Alright be quick love." He smiled and kissed your cheek and waved you off to your class.

How easy you were to believe him.

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎

"Kazuha, Thoma told me some stuff so I wanted to ask you." His eyes opened up for a second.

What could have he told you to make you question him?

slayed again

also I've been thinking of opening an insta account for like parts of my life and maybe some small story spoilers??? Let me know if y'all would be interested!

As again. Take care of yourselves. Get enough rest and don't starve yourselves.

Goodbye mwah!!