"7`;Argument."

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

A hand had closed your locker which you had just opened making you stunned.

You quickly looked at the culprit who was none other than Heizou, This time he didn't have that goofy grin plastered on his face.

Instead, he looked at you with pity.

"What?" You asked as you raised your brow at him which he glared.

"What do you mean? You started dating that thing again." He said through his gritted teeth which made you shocked. Did he refer to Kazuha as a thing? He was never this mean with his words.

"He has a name Heizou. And he said he was sorry." You rubbed your forehead as he knitted his brows as if he was questioning your mentality.

"I pity you. Not even the dumbest person would be this mindless. And instead of getting mad at me for calling your so-called boyfriend 'that thing' question your behavior because I'm sick of it!" He raised his voice and left you with your mouth agape as you looked at his disappearing figure.

It would probably be okay since you were sure he would come back apologizing to you and things would go on like the old times.

It was always like that between you two. But of course you both worked it out and there were loads of times you apologized to him.

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

You were welcomed home with your parents frantically cleaning up the whole house.

Not even being able to ask a question they told you to change and help them clean up.

What even was this occasion making them clean the whole house so deeply? You weren't even sure yourself but you only knew that some guests would be coming home.

"Y/n! Don't just stand there. Do as we tell you if the whole house wasn't a mess this would be much easier!" Your mom groaned as she continued wiping the windows.

"What's up? Who's coming here?" You tilted your head as you slowly climbed upstairs. 

"Your aunt and cousins are coming over. We also invited Heizou's family over since their older son graduated from college." She responded swiftly as she finally finished wiping the window and walked away to get another chore done.

" She responded swiftly as she finally finished wiping the window and walked away to get another chore done

NEW CHAPTER FRFR?!!!

okay so hope this was okay.

It was short but I'm working on the next chapter which will be published very soon!

Take care, mwah!! <3