"5`;Party."

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

ฅ ₊˚ ⊹

You were walking with Heizou to Itto's house where he was hosting the party.

Heizou often took few glances on how you were doing trying to act sneaky about it.

"How are you feeling?" He finally asked.

"Mm, Fine? I still feel kind of weird but it's alright other than that." You finished your sentence with a quick grin.

Still not making him convinced that you were okay.

You both arrived at the destination with small chit chats and laughter.

"My friends are over there if you need me I'll be there." He gave you a short notice as you waved him off.

"Y/n! We're here!" Yoimiya waved through the crowd as you made your way to them.

"Where's Shinobu?" You looked around for a sign of her.

"She went with Itto to take the drinks, I think?" She replied not so surely.

"Ayaka, It's cold out here put on your jacket." A deep voice had spoken out making you look at the source.

"I will, please don't worry." She kindly responded putting on the jacket.

You met Ayaka's brother few times but never had a solid conversation with him.

"Where is Thoma?" Yoimiya asked to the blue haired boy.

"Ah sorry for being late." Thoma showed up with someone following him shortly after.

You frowned at the sight of his red eyes looking at yours.

"I got a bit lost actually." Kazuha chuckled but neither of your friends had sympathy for him.

"You all made it!" Itto's loud voice interrupted Yoimiya who was about to make a snarky comment directed to your ex.

"Though can any of you see Hina?" He frowned looking around.

You just looked at him knowing that there wasn't anyone called Hina at school. It was all just Gorou forced to dress like that.

It was a nice memory on how ,The leader of the book club, Yae Miko made him wear it with little some forcing.

You snorted as you recalled it, resulting Itto to sigh loudly.

"I'm going to get my self some stuff to drink." You excused yourself and went inside making your way towards the kitchen. Seeing Kazuha wasn't planned, Hell you didn't even want to face him.

You got yourself a glass pouring water in it and drinking it in few seconds. The blasting music made you dizzy yet it was fun seeing everyone laughing and making memories with their friends.

Though your happiness was only for a short moment till you heard his voice once again. Calling out for your name trying to catch your attention.

"Y/n, Can we talk?" His mouth motioned as it was already hard to see him clearly under all these led lightings. Yet he still looked mesmerizing hair messy, No doubt he followed right after you.

There he was standing infront of you, With those desperate eyes. The same eyes which looked at you with hope as he was asking you out, This time he was asking once again but not with the same meaning back then.

 The same eyes which looked at you with hope as he was asking you out, This time he was asking once again but not with the same meaning back then

new chapter af!!!!

This theme x me now on

Thank you for reading loves! take care of yourselves.