"11`;His."

ෆ・ ๑‧˚₊

ෆ・ ๑‧˚₊

"Don't cry anymore they're not very worth your tears after all dove." He wiped away your tears lovingly.

How can someone like him possibly be bad? He obviously cared for you it was very clear why didn't they see it.

"Thank you 'zuha..." You sniffled which he smiled and took your hand. So defenseless so trusting just for him.

"What do you say about going to a park for fresh air?" He offered while drew circles on your hand with his thumb making it feel like there were butterflies in your stomach.

You nodded at his words and took your bag as he kept his hand intertwined making you let out a smile.

His words were comforting but it still felt odd at times, you didn't understand what it was but a relationship was built on from trust. And you trusted Kazuha.

All the gossiping started once again as the other students saw you both together once again. Surprised because they could've sworn that you two broke up.

"Hey Kazuha! Do you wanna come with us for a game?" Tomo had came out with Itto and some others near him with and offer.

"I'll pass for now I promised to go somewhere with Y/n. Maybe some other time." He waved them off and led you outside.

You felt guilty that he passed on some quality time with his friends just to comfort you which he took notice of rather quickly.

"Don't worry, I'll have tons of other opportunities to hang out with them unless you don't want to be with me right now." He frowned while you looked at him in disbelief.

"No it's not like that!" You tried explaining which he just kissed your forehead and started walking his way with you following him.

Soon after you two disappeared from the curious eyes the evident gossiping became louder.

"Hey don't you think it's a bit off on how they quickly got back together?" someone whispered.

"What if the perfect couple isn't that perfect? I heard Y/n arguing with their friends over Kazuha." The other person laughed while your friends just watched you go off with the guy they just warned you about.

"Aren't you mad a bit Heizou?" Shinobu asked looking at the boys lost face after all she knew his feelings for you.

"What can I even do? They're completely blinded by his fake affection." He groaned. He talked to you a lot so why did you refuse to believe your friends?

"Though Kazuha was never like this. Why is he acting like this?" Ayaka with an evident frown on her face questioned. Her and Kazuha's familes were friends so she knew him ever since.

ෆ・ ๑‧˚₊

"Thank you for distracting me from them." You sighed out in relieve as the wind softly blew on your face.

Though Kazuha only stood quiet trying to figure what his next move should be.

Having more control over you and your decisions or just staying as the lovely caring boyfriend for the time.

Either way he could do them both at once couldn't he?

The way these would work on me is very sad ngl

Anyway guys please take notice that even though y/n's friends are warning Y/n they refuse to listen as they already trust Kazuha too much and can't see between the lies.

I hope i could try to explain it a little bit!

Take care of yourselves don't skip meals drink enough water and get good amount of rest! Mwah!! <333