ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

chapter three:
' I simply just don't care '

the weekend was absolute bell for Narine Fujihara

the weekend was absolute bell for Narine Fujihara. first, her alarm didn't go off Saturday morning so she missed her tradition of getting a breakfast burrito from mcdonald's every morning. second, because of her injury, her father forbid her from going to training classes at his dojo, knowing fully well that if she went she would try to do training herself. and third, Iwaizumi brought Tooru Oikawa to her house on Sunday.

Narine glared up at the brown haired boy who gave her a charming closed eyes smile, "good morning, Fujihara!" he waved to her.

"absolutely not" she muttered, slamming the door in both of their faces.

but sadly, the door was unlocked, so Iwaizumi just opened the door once again and let himself and Oikawa enter.

"that's not a polite way to treat your guests, Fujihara" Iwaizumi grinned as he walked past her glaring figure.

"why is he here?"

Iwaizumi sat himself on her couch as Oikawa looked around the house, "he stayed with me last night and when I told him I was coming over he begged me to bring him with me"

Oikawa turned towards his childhood best friend, "I did not beg!"

"shut up shittykawa and sit your ass down"

the taller setter complied with a frown, sitting next to Iwaizumi, "so vulgar, Iwa..." his mood perked up as he looked over at Narine, "so what are we doing today?"

Narine laid down sideways on the recliner beside the couch, "well Iwaizumi and I were going to watch a movie..."

Oikawa's eyes widened as he looked between the two, "wait! are you two-"

"we're not hooking up dumbass" Iwaizumi said as he smacked the boy in the head.

Narine grinned, "yeah, that was like one time during summer"

Oikawa gasped, "Iwa! how could you not tell me?"

"because it didn't happen dumbass. she's making it up" he said, nodding towards Narine who was now sat up with a grin.

"he's right, I was totally lying. but it was funny to see your reaction"

the boy sulked into the couch cushions with his arms crossed, "you both are so mean..."

Iwaizumi laughed, "I do it because you're an idiot, she does it because she doesn't like you"

Oikawa stood up from the couch, "well I'll get Fujihara to like me!" he then strutted over to the girl and grabbed her wrist, dragging her somewhere within the house, "you're coming with me"