ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

chapter seven:
' stars and butterflies '

Narine ignored Oikawa the next day at school

Narine ignored Oikawa the next day at school. the whole night she thought about their kiss; why she let it happen, and why she enjoyed it so damn much. it wasn't supposed to happen, it shouldn't have happened, and now she was ignoring it all.

when she got home the night before her father informed her that her 3rd degree black belt test would be happening in a month. mentally, she was prepared, but she had to work even harder to get physically ready after the break for her knee. she didn't need Oikawa distracting her.

"psst, Narine" Chika leaned over her desk to whisper to her best friend who laid her head on the desk.

"what," Narine groaned, dragging out the 'a', "i'm trying to nap away my problems"

Chika rolled her eyes, "well sadly you can't nap away math, which just ended by the way. you missed the entire lesson"

Narine groaned louder, basically peeling her face off the desk, "I need at least ten more minutes to gain my energy back"

"we don't have ten minutes," Chika said, grabbing her friends hand to pull her up, "Iwaizumi said that we got a meeting today to discuss the next tournament"

"I don't wanna go! leave me here!" Narine whined like a child. she was very difficult when tired. and seeing as her mind was occupied the whole night she barely got any sleep.

Chika successfully pulled Narine up from her seat and grabbed both their bags, "okay, what's up with you? you're extra whining and grumpy today"

Narine sighed and smacked herself on both side of her face. it helps herself wake up, "I fucked up last night"

"fucked up as in commuted a crime or did something mildly stupid?"

the two then began to walk down the hall, "it might as well as be both"

Chika's eyes widened, "well then I gotta know! spill the beans!"

Narine cringed and squeezed her eyes shut, causing them both to stop in place, "Oikawa kisses me...and i liked it"

Chika gasped and began to jump around the hallway, "no freaking way! you had your first kiss! was it good? was he rough or sweet like a gentleman?" she stopped in front of Narine and covered her mouth with her hands, "did y'all hook up?"

"ew! no, bad Chika!" Narine smacked her friend on the shoulder and continued to walk, "it was...nice. it was my first so I don't really have anything to compare it to. but he was really, charming? I don't know how to describe it. it was like one of those cheesy moments you'd see in a romance movie"

"that's so cute! we gotta tell Iawizumi!"

Narine scoffed, "i'm sure Oikawa already told him"

Chika hummed, "that's true...so does that mean you two are together?"