Matthew v. Abaddon

Once night fell, we headed out. I put on my black suit and mask. It covered my entire body, excluding my mouth.
"Alright, kid. Let's see if you've still got it." Abaddon said.
We were on a rooftop, with a mostly clear view of the docks below us. "You'll distract the men guarding it, I'll go directly for the Kaze."
"Alright." I replied, and then jumped down. I took out a couple guards, and then ran towards the crate the Kaze was being held in. It was more fortified, and I needed to clear the way. Abaddon carried a bow and arrow instead of the traditional gun. He believed it required more discipline, and therefore made him more of a warrior. I listened to the heartbeats to tell how many were left. But there was one that stood out.. more faint. Light. It was in the crate. And that's when I realized it.

The Kaze isn't a weapon. It's a child. I pushed past the guards to stop Abaddon. He was lining up his shot. He shot the arrow, and I jumped off of a wall to catch it.
Then, I dropped it on the floor. It cut my hand a little bit, but I'd be fine. The guards ran towards me, and Abaddon turned around to escape before the cops arrived.
While I was dealing with the guards attacking me, 2 more took the Kaze. Magnus's weapons deal would be a success if I didn't save the kid. But I was too late. I kicked one of the guards attacking me in the stomach, punched the other one, and then back flipped onto one of the crates to escape.

"What the hell was that?" I asked Abaddon once I got to the house. I held my black suit in my hands. "That was me trying to stop the Kaze." He replied back, sarcastically. "That wasn't a weapon, that was a child. He had barely even hit puberty."
I walked towards the closet and there them inside.
"That's not a child. It's a monster. Something you would've realized if you weren't so stuck on your cry-baby feelings."
"I'm not letting you kill that kid."
"Ah, I caught up with the car two miles out. Shot him right in the head with my arrow. He's already dead. I traded one life for millions, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat."
His voice sounded so cold. I now understood that he has no remorse. No emotion. He only cares about himself. And whatever war he's fighting is just an excuse- a petty justification for pushing everyone away and committing crimes. I ran at him, and then tackled him to the ground. A wooden table collapsed from the impact. He shoved me off, and we both jumped to our feet. I ran towards him once more, and kicked his leg, forcing him to fall to the ground. He swung around and tripped me. Then, he bolted towards the kitchen. I groaned, and stood up as fast as possible. Abaddon grabbed a knife off the table, and walked cautiously towards me. "This war ain't over yet, kid. Which means I'm not stopping. And you ain't stopping me. You can't stop shit."
"You killed the supposed Kaze. What's left?"
"Ah, they'll find another Kaze to use. They've got thousands of 'em waiting in line." He said, inching slowly towards me. "I'm not gonna let you go out slaughtering kids, Abaddon."
"Then come and get me." He shot back, as he headed towards the door. I grabbed a stick from the broken table, and walked fast towards him. As he went to turn the knob, I lifted it up. As it neared his head, he quickly grabbed it and stabbed me in the waist. It didn't cut deep, but it hurt like hell. He released the knife. "Like I said. You can't stop shit."
I stumbled backwards, groaning, and quickly moved my hand to cover the wound. Then everything went black.