Alone (story 1)

Description: While in Paris, Charlie and Nick are left at the hotel while the others sleepover in Tara and Darcy's room 2 stories above
-----------------------
3rd person:
Charlie and nick had just returned from tara's birthday party in their room on the 10th floor. Tao and Aled were spending the night so they were just left alone. Together. In a hotel room separated from everyone in the trip.
They were sitting on the bed in an awkward silence until nick decided to break the silence. "Charlie?"

He sounded sorta confused but his face said otherwise. "Hm?" charlie responded looking at nick. "I really wanna kiss you right now". Charlie turned a bright red before looking down and responding, "then kiss me you big dummy" he said smiling and turning to face nick.

Nick instantly started kissing him. Charlie layed back to deepen the kiss not intending to stop anytime soon. Nick grabbed onto charlie's sides and charlie grabbed onto nicks neck. Nick pulled back huffing. "Charlie?" charlie opened his eyes looking puzzled "why did you stop..?"
"I want to do.. it with you"

Charlie questioned him, "do you actually?" "yes char i really do" charlie hesitated for a second before responding, "i want to also." Nicks eyes sparkled with excitement.
⚠️Smut⚠️

He continued to kiss charlie slowly moving down to his neck to his collarbone. he slowly unbuttoned charlie's button up. He stopped when he was fully done. He stared at charlie's body in awe. Charlie was already nervous and to see his boyfriend staring at his body made it worse.

He slowly snaked his hands up covering his stomach in embarrassment. "Charlie.. don't cover yourself up, your so beautiful.." Charlie was now the one in awe. He loves nicholas nelson so much. He uncovered himself snaking his hands up nicks shirt tugging at it to take it off. Nick slipped it off revealing his abs and muscular arms.

Charlie couldn't take his eyes off of him. Nick leaned down to kiss along charlie's lower regions. He stopped nick and flipped him over sitting on top of him. He grinded on top of him not thinking of anything but the thought of nick fucking his slowly and softly. Nick slowly started to get harder and it grew painful. "ah charlie, fuck.."

Charlie stopped. "i-i'm sorry, i don't know what i was doing.." "no no char i liked it, i just uh.. it hurts bad" Charlie then felt it. A small smirk slid onto his face. He slid off of nick and laid in between his legs. He signaled nick to sit up.

Charlie unbuttoned his pants sliding his pants and avengers boxers down his legs throwing them into the unknown.

He then grabbed nicks dick and slowly jerked him off. Nick was a mess. The guy he loves is jerking him off. This is way better than his hands. Charlie's hands were so soft and gentle with him. He was lost in his thoughts he didn't even realized charlie stopped.

But not fully, charlie has fully taken nick in his mouth. "fuck char.. that feels so good.. keep going baby" Charlie looked up with innocent eyes . Charlie bobbed up and down until he felt a twitch. "Ah charlie.. i'm so close baby...."

Charlie pulled up.
He stood off of the bed and slowly took off his pants and boxers. Nick stared, he was so in love. Charlie laid back on the headboard and spread his legs signaling nick to come over. Nick crawled over fast and lined himself up with charlie's hole, but before he could insert himself charlie stopped him. "be careful nick it's my first time" he told. "it's my first time too don't worry😅" that made charlie feel somewhat better.

Nick *slowly* entered charlie making sure to not hurt him to much. Charlie winced at the sudden filling but immediately got used to it. Nick waited for an 'ok' or a simple nod to be able to move. Charlie nodded slowly after fully adjusting to the size.

Nick slowly started moving in and out gently not wanting to hurt charlie. Oh god how it felt so good. Charlie was a mess, his back was arched as nick went faster still gentle but faster. "Ahh nick you feel so good" charlie could barely contain his moans as nick thruster into him roughly. "oh fuck charlie you're so tight"

"nick i'm about to-" but before he could finish nick came inside of him and at that white ribbons of cum splattered from him.
----------------------
smut done ✅
aftercare time!!
----------------------
"hm fuck" charlie purred. "AH-H CHARLIE IM SO SORRY.." "what happened?" "i came inside you.." "oh, it's ok, don't worry" charlie reassured. "Let's get you to the bath so you can get to sleep"

Nick and charlie sat in the large tub just in silence. They sat for a good 20 minutes before charlie was near falling asleep.
Nick dressed charlie in *another* one of his hoodies.

Charlie had already fallen asleep by the time nick was finished.
"Goodnight Charlie Nelson.."
"hm i like that.. charlie nelson.."
/////////////////////////////////////
The end !!
846 words!!