Cheater. (Story 3)

Description: Nick and Charlie are having sex, trying to be as quick and quiet as possible. Getting caught could be disastrous considering nick's spouse is in the next room. (this is smut-angst-fluff)
---------------------
3rd person pov:
Nick thrusted rather roughly into charlie considering they were trying to have quiet quick sex. They weren't trying to be quiet because they were afraid of a noise complain or anything, but nicks spouse Imogen Nelson was in the next room watching a movie.

You're probably wondering why he doesn't just break up with imogen. It wasn't easy. Every time he has tried to, something bad had always happened to her. Like the first time he tried her mom had found out she had cancer (none of these scenarios are canon!!) then the second time she fell into mud and so on..

So nick and charlie got eloped and are now fucking in his bathroom. The water was running but considering how rough nick was being it wasn't loud enough to cover charlie's moans. Charlie loved every second of this.

He loved being secretive. He loved sneaking around with nick. But he did this for 2 reasons. His hatred for imogen and his love for nick.

Charlie has always loved nick since he saw him. His beautiful hair and his contagious smile was enough to turn the whole world upside down.

He threw his head back as he got fucked merciless. Nick grabbed onto charlie's hair because he knew he likes it. "hm you like that? you like when i pull your hair like this? You like hiding from imogen?" nick growled (😭😭) Charlie nodded quickly, "use your words baby" charlie tried to open his mouth to speak but nothing came out besides effortless moans. "shshsh don't make sound my love.. she'll hear you..."

Suddenly they heard the door creak open. Nick quickly covered charlie's mouth but he still hadn't pulled out he just slowed down. A small knock was heard. "nickk? Are you done? I have a surprise for you!" Nick stuck his fingers in charlie's mouth to quiet him. "Give me a few seconds darling. Charlie's helping me with my hair. "oh well just let me in quickly!" Nick panicked. "i'll be right out no need" He laughed nervously. (FYCK IT JUST DLETED A PARAGRAPH UGH) "i'm going to get the key!" she walked away. "quickly get your clothes on baby, we'll finish this tonight." Charlie nodded. Imogen opened the door using a spare key. Only to see charlie sitting on the counter and nick in between him brushing his wet hair out. Her face changed so fast when she saw their position. Imogen never liked charlie. She always though that he was trying to take nick from him. She was right LMFAO. She started hating him on the first day of Year 12 for the 2 when charlie took nick to walk together every single day. And then this. "uh charlie.. don't you think ur a bit close? I mean he needs his personal space?" Charlie turned his attention to the brunette with a bored expression. "Nah i don't think so."
a little arguing later
"omg shut up." Nick spoke . "imogen go sit in the living room." i'm gonna talk with charlie." imogen walked away with anger in her eyes.
"nicolas nelson. when will this end? I love sneaking around stuff but it's getting kinda out of control now." charlie said with a frown. "i'll do it tonight. let's go though"
part 2 next chapter..
BYE.
579 words ❗️