Cheater. (part 2)

3rd person pov:
-----------
3rd person pov:
Charlie and nick walked down the stairs of the house slowly. They instantly saw imogen standing in the kitchen holding henry. "Imogen. I need to tell you something." Imogen looked up and he eyes sparkled as if she had been crying, which she was. "me too.." nick knew that it was gonna be something bad so he decided to say his news first.
"i need to say this now. Me and charlie have been seeing eachother. Since high school. I've been cheating on you. I'm so sorry imogen.But i've loved charlie since i laid eyes on him. You just forced yourself into my life. Charlie was there for me in my worst times and you were never there." Imogen was speechless. "y-you what?" her eyes filled with tears
"nick how could you!" she cried.
Her makeup was getting ruined. She wasn't. really angry at nick cheating on her. She was mad at charlie. Who just stood there awkwardly. Her blood was boiling, she hated charlie even more now. Her anger took over her soon enough. She lost it. She threw herself on charlie scratching and punching at him.
"I HATE YOU HOW COULD YOU. YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME. HE WAS ALL MINE UNTIL YOU CANE INTO THE PICTURE" Charlie struggled to breath as imogen wrapped her hands around his throat. "IMOGEN GET OFF. YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!" Nick screamed pulling imogen off of charlie. Charlie grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed 911.
-------
the call
-------
O= officer
C= charlie
-------
O- 911 what's your emergency?
C- hi yes i was just attacked by my husbands ex please send an officer quickly
O- Sir will you need an ambulance?
C- i only have a few scratches i'll be fine please hurry.
O- Sending an officer now
C- thank you so much
-------
Charlie hung up the phone and glanced at imogen who was being held back by nick. "nicolas let me go now. I'm going to kill that bitch." Nick held on even tighter. "police are on the way imogen. your going away."
Imogen came to her senses as soon as she heresd your going away. "nick.. nicky baby.. don't let them take me. I'm sorry please don't let them😭😭" Imogen cried. They heard the sirens outside
--------
i'm rlly lazy rn so i'm just gonna skip the the night after court when nick and charlie are alone 😏
--------
⚠️ barely any smut but j a warning for the small amount⚠️
--------
Charlie and nick had gotten back to the house after yet another day in court against imogen. She's on probabtion and going to an anger management class. They officially divorced and nick won the house and full custody of henry (IDK IF I MENTIONED BUT HENRY IS INSTEAD OF FHE DOG BUT A BABY HES 14months)
"finally alone.." nick sighed as he moved closer to charlie. "is hen sleeping?" charlie asked "mhm hes in the cot sound asleep, he had a long day" charlie wrapped his arms around nicks neck and loosened his tie. "how about we do something fun.." charlie said seductively. "only if you ride me all night~" nick smirked. "only if you'll let me" charlie leaned in and connected their lips

AN- i'm kinda lazy so this is gonna be rlly bad but oh well

"only on one condition baby.. you have to be quiet" Charlie's face changed so fast. He wasn't sad but he'd spent their entire relationship being quiet, they can finally be together without being a secret. Why does he want to be quiet again?

"but why? We're finally free from that witch and we can finally be together without being secret.." Tbh he was kinda sad. "char.. i don't mean that i don't want to hear you but we still have hen and neighbors.. and yk how hen is when he's cranky" Charlie looked down. "hey baby how about we rest for now and continue this another day?"

Charlie nodded he will admit he was pretty tired and he didn't have the energy for anything rn. Nick stood up going into the bathroom to get a change of clothes for himself and charlie.

They laid together thinking about their future together with henry. A nice house, cute dog like nellie, and just a happy family overall. No worries in the world.

Ends
722 words ‼️