Happy ever after.. (Story 8)

Desc; The bestfriend of the husband is always the good guy right...? A story of where a husband of another husband is taken and held for years.. until they meet again.
------------------------
3rd person pov:

Charlie Nelson. The husband of famous Nick Nelson. Every other weekend they host a dinner for all their neighbors. He usually makes the food a surprise.

Right after he finishes setting their table he hears his husband pull into the driveway. He checks his watch and sees it's 7:30 2 hours from dinner

The door clicks revealing his husband. "Hi darling~ how was your day?" Charlie stands at the doorway with two glasses of wine. Nick has his suit on and as soon as he sees his husband he begins to loosen the tie.

"now that i'm with you.. so much better" Charlie hands Nick his glass before he downs the entire thing. He places it on the side table before connecting their lips. "what did you cook?"

Charlie pulls nicks jacket off of his back dropping it who knows where. "i made salmon" The kiss leads them to the kitchen. "what else?" Then they are inching over to the dinner table. "potatoes" Nick begins to undo the corset part of Charlie's dress.
(yes charlie is wearing a dress smd🔥💯‼️‼️‼️💯‼️‼️🔥‼️‼️🔥🔥🔥💯💯‼️💯💯)

"what else?" Charlie couldn't focus anymore. Nick was inching down his chest to his lower regions. He lays back on the table shoving the plates onto the floor. He doesn't care if they break or not.

Nick is now under his dress and proceeds to eat him out. "oh fuck~!" Charlie arches his back as Nick uses his tongue to work wonders on his body. This so Charlie's favorite sexual act.

His back is in a high arch as nick sticks 2 fingers into him. Charlie pushes anything in his way off the table, including the finely cooked potatoes .

He lets out low moans as he is being pleased. "oh fuck!"

-cut-

"mhmhmh Charlie that food is always so good! Also i like the way you did your hair today!" His friend vi says enthusiastically. She's currently 6 months pregnant but still takes little sips of her wine.

"how did you do it?" Charlie coughs before looking up at Nick who's talking to his best friend ryver, vi's husband. As Charlie stares at Nick he realizes ryver has been staring at him. It was like Nick didn't notice at all.

"Charlie? Are you ok?" Charlie finally snaps out of his trance only to realize that Ryver was never looking at him. "Y-yes! I actually have something to announce!" Charlie stands up and all eyes go on him.

"i am proud to say that me and Nick are going to be expecting~" The room pauses for a second before cheers are heard. Nick jumps up in happiness. "oh god i'm so happy!"

He gets down on his knees letting Nick kiss his stomach. "oh mylanta... i'm gonna be a dad!" He raised himself before kissing Charlie. Ryvers face is filled with disgust.

-cut-

A knock on the door can be heard. Charlie moves from the kitchen where him and his husbands daughter, Olivia or Livi lays. "i'll be back my sugar plum~" Olivia coos as Charlie walks away.

He opens the door to reveal Ryver. "Oh hello Ryver! I wasn't expecting you!" He smiles before looking Charlie deep in the eyes. Before Charlie knows it Ryver is connecting their lips.

Charlie pushes him off instantly. "Ryver! What was that for?!" Ryver is breathing heavy and is red. "i-i want to feel you! Forget Nick! We can create a family!" Charlie's face is filled with pure disgust.