Dominance (story 2)

Description: (time skip to when they have an apartment together) Charlie and nick are just chilling at the apartment when they hear their neighbors fucking kinda loud. Then nick made a suggestion to fuck louder than them to establish some dominance.
--------------------
3rd person:
It was a normal saturday morning for the couple, they were chilling on the couch casually making out until they heard creaks. "mnm nick what's that sound?" Nick opened his eyes and focused his senses.
upstairs:

"AHH FUCK FUCK FUCK ME HARD UH BABY RIGHT THERE~~~"
Charlie cringed as he heard how she was talking. "even i'm not that bad" nick giggled. "you sure you aren't? cuz last time you lost your voice" "oh shut up rugby lad." they giggled together. Suddenly an idea popped into nicks head.

"Char. How abt we fuck way louder than them to establish some dominance?" Charlie smirked at the idea. "Let's do it."
Smut incoming 💂🏾‍♀️

Charlie almost immediately started stripping as nick watched him. As he took off his oversized boxers which he borrowed from nick he turned around and bent over exposing his pink hole.

He bit his lip walking away into the kitchen when he sat on the edge and stroked himself. Nick jolted up and followed discarding his clothing on his way. He was so ready to do this. Ugh just the thought of fucking charlie made him hard. Charlie signaled nick over and to just insert right at the moment.

Nick slowly but surely entered his 10in (fun fact, mens dicks actually can reach 10in, we'll that's the longest one recorded in history so yah)

"ah fuck nick" charlie moaned. "take it baby." Nick inserted the rest in a rush and charlie felt that familiar sting in his stomach. "n-nick is that it" he breathed heavily. "mhm, you did you so good for me my love, now baby, i'm gonna fuck the brains out of you" charlie had never heard nick talk like this even when they had rough sex.

Nick thrusted harder and harder till he felt he couldn't go any harder. "ah fuck fuck fuck nick like that!!!" charlie moaned. "come on baby say it louder, make then know you're mine".

Charlie was practically screaming at this point. "NICK FUCK OMG PLEASE MORE UGHH AH" nick smirked. He knew what charlie wanted but he was gonna play hard to get. He slowed down from the pounding and went slow. Super slow.

Charlie can admit he loves when nick does his 'hard to get' thing . It just made him want him even more. Then he completely pulled out. "fuck no.. nick please, it's so empty....." "beg for it char." "what?" "i want to heard you beg for me to fuck you senselessly, and cum deep inside you and make you suck my cum from my dick"

Charlie was bamboozled. He was surprised by nick but he wanted it so bad. He got on his knees on the counter and begged. "nicky baby, please cum inside of me i want to feel u so bad, i love to get my insides reassembled by my one and only ~" (this '~' is so cringy but i gotta use it) "aw you look so cute when you beg my love, since you asked so nicely i'll give it to you. Get on all 4's"

Charlie obeyed so quickly it was insane. nick quickly inserted and pounded like there was no tomorrow. "AH FUCK NICK JUST LIKE THAG AHG" charlie was a mess and it was all for nick. nick turned charlie's head towards him just to see his gorgeous boyfriend. He was sweaty and nick will admit he has the air on *80. "you look so pretty baby"

"FUCKKK FUCK FUCK AGH" nick chuckles he loved seeing charlie a mess below him. "charlie i'm so close baby!" "INSIDE PLEASE UGH FUCK" Nick came deep inside charlie and he let him ride it out for a minute because he knew he would be in pain after.He kinda forgot about the getting head part but he didn't care, charlie already made him feel so good.
--------------------
after care time😫
--------------------
Charlie collapsed on the counter but nick basically caught him. "aw sweetheart are you ok?" "mhm j tired.." "alright let's get you to sleep, we'll shower tomorrow" "ok :)"
Nick carried charlie to their shared room and laid him down before going to get him their matching onesies

" "alright let's get you to sleep, we'll shower tomorrow" "ok :)"Nick carried charlie to their shared room and laid him down before going to get him their matching onesies

he turned on their favorite show arcane and dozed off to sleep.
----------
bonus!!!
----------
It was the next morning and charlie and nick woke up to loud banging on their door. "I got it don't worry .." nick said sluggishly. He trudged his way to the front door opening it slowly. He rubbed his eyes and there his neighbors stood.

"Hello, yeah you guys need to learn to keep your sex life down. We were trying to put our kid to sleep." nick chuckled "I need to keep ours down? Your funny get the hell out of my face😹"

Nick slammed the door on their faces and went back to the room to sleep more. "Who was it?" charlie asked. "Just the neighbors baby". Nick replied moving his hair out of his face
"come back to bed i don't have work today". charlie purred, "i've got to let henry out i'll be back soon, don't miss me to much 😊"

The end!!
891 words.