12

Dean sighed, he wasn't sure what to think since the two of them had the same dream, "I don't know honey," he told her kindly.

"Could it be possible that you might have done something to a demon?" Sam asked making her chuckle.

"When don't I do anything to demons?" She smirked making Dean chuckle some, "I mean come on we all hunt demons, I'm a witch."

"Okay, you got me there," Sam laughed.

There was a knock on the door she glanced at them, "stay," she mouthed and looked to Midnight who followed slowly, she looked out the peep hole and opened the door, "I told you not to knock," she laughed and Lucifer came in.

"Hey, what can I say, I'm a man of old habits," he laughed as they hugged, "Sam? Dean?"

The boys stood up, "what?" Dean asked

"Oh, um, forgot to tell you that Lucifer himself comes and checks on me time to time after an accident I had and he literally pulled me out from the car and saved me in his own way, since then he's been kind of one step behind me but let's me learn from my own mistakes," she admitted.

Dean was confused as hell, "wait a minute," he paced a little, "the girl I've been dreaming of, found and now with has Lucifer, who tried killing us and got into Sam's head, as basically a body guard in his own, twisted way?"

"Yeah," Lucifer sighed, "look, I knew you two were meant to find each other as well, that's why I saved her that day. I've watched over her to try and keep her safe. Then she was trying to help with the demon that was taking people and got taken herself and I was going to find you myself but she sent her own help in her own way and Castile picked up the sos and went to you guys."

Dean sighed and got himself another beer, "babe?" He called.

"Be have," she told Lucifer and went to Dean, "I know this is shocking and all."

"It is, but, I called you in to tell you if you're happy having him protect you, then, so am I, I know it sounds odd coming from me and all," he told her.

She smiled and hugged him, "thank you."

He smiled, "anytime honey."

They kissed, when they pulled back he smiled and the two of them went to the living room, "where's Lucifer?"

"Office bedroom, he said we all can talk in the morning," Sam yawned.

"Sounds like a good idea to me, sleep," Luna smiled

"Yeah sleep," Dean laughed, "mid, bed?"

He ran up the stairs before they could, "silly boy," Luna spoke and followed Dean up.