Part 4

A/N: Image above is the Demon Taslon

There, in front of them was a leather bound book on top of a pile of other books. The words on the front read, "Demons and Angels, ways to conjure, get rid of or ask for help"  they both were confused on why anyone would have that type of book. Picking it up Dean went to where the bookmark was.

"Taslon, the hooded Demon who will help kill for a price," Dean read.

"Anything else?"

"No, just a picture of this creepy dude."

Sam glanced over, "yikes, looks like something from a nightmare, wait, there's a number four and pg 145 in the corner." Sam counted down to the fourth book in the pile, opened to Page 145 "Taslon, to summon her you'll need, and I'm not reading that since the spell is there as well, but her description is, 'Taslon, she'll come to you to help you with what you need. If you ask for the wrong thing she'll do the opposite. She won't kill anyone for you, unless you pay the price of your first unborn child."

Dean swallowed hard, "uh, that is one freaky bitch."

"Big time, well, want to summon her and see if she'll tell us where the missing girls are?"

"Not yet, take the books with us, we'll go to the other ladies houses and see if they have similar books or not."

"Sounds good, what about him?" Sam pointed to the dog.

"go for a ride?" Dean asked making the dog perk up and get excited, "We take him."

"Sounds good, hey boy, anything else we could use to find your mom?" Sam asked.

The dog tipped his head to the right then went to the closet and scratched at it.

Dean was confused but followed and opened the door allowing the dog to enter and push open a secret door. Dean reached around the door frame and felt for the light switch, flipping it on both boys were shocked as ever to find a hole alter and everything for witches.

"Whoa," was all Sam could think of to say, he was shocked as hell about the findings behind the secret door, "so what do we take or use?"

Midnight, the dog, went over to the crystal ball and looked at Dean then back to the ball.

With a sigh, Dean went to the crystal ball, placed his hands on the silver base it was sitting on and the crystal ball started to glow.