Part 8

Many hours have passed and still no one has won. Dean stepped over beside Luna and whispered, "how much longer?"

She shrugged, "not sure, we're doing our best to keep Sam going."

he nodded, "can you make him win?"

"Yellow eyes will know."

"Crap, yeah," Dean sighed and leaned against the wall behind them.

Five long hours later, "I won," Sam whispered, "I-I actually won."

"YES!" everyone cheered happily.

Luna snapped and Yellow Eyes was dead with his head on the table and they were all back in her hidden room, "the damn demon!"

"What, babe what is it?!" Dean asked worried

"That wasn't the real Yellow Eyes, if it was he wouldn't have died with just a snap," she told him softly with a smile since he called her babe and all.

He took her to her bedroom and they sat on her bed, "I'll protect you."

"I'll protect you as well," she giggled a little.

"So, these powers?"

"I'm a good witch, I've even came to you in your dreams to protect you, then some you did, okay all after the time I did the spell on you, you've dreamed on your own."

"So-"

"Yeah, I've had the same ones where you come home from a hunt, pick our our little girl and all that."

He leaned in and lightly kissed her.

Midnight sighed as he laid on the couch in her bedroom making Dean and Luna laugh, "oh my silly pup."