Part 5

A beam of light came from within the ball to the wall across from it. On the wall in Latin was a message for Dean, 
"Dean, once you read this it will go away. I knew you were coming, I could just tell you were. Taslon isn't the one who has me. I'm not sure who does. He keeps saying over and over he needs his revenge on The Winchesters. Tell Midnight to get the others, if the others are still safe, three girls and three dogs will appear in the room you're in. they will know how to get me back to the house."

Sam glanced at Dean as the words slowly vanished, "well Midnight, get the others boy."

Midnight nodded and went to the middle of the room, pulled a rug out of the way to reveal a pentagram. He sat down in the middle of it, closed his eyes and soon three other dogs appeared, one on three of the points. He opened his eyes and nodded as he went to his point and the four dogs all concentrated and a fifth, pure wolf, showed up on the main point, making Sam and Dean both jump.

The five dogs sat there and concentrated on the center of the pentagram, doing their best to bring the girls all back. One by one the girls did come back, all except Midnight's Girl. She was the only one that was blocked and couldn't come back.

"Okay, Midnight, we'll get her home, don't worry," one of the girls spoke and Midnight looked back at Sam and Dean, "you two must be the Winchester Brothers."

"That's us," was all Dean could think of to say.

"Don't worry, we all know who you two are, your mother has come to us time to time, but more the girl who owns this house. Before you ask, we can't give you our names, but we can give you our wolves names."

Dean just nodded, "I know one," he spoke kneeling down to pet Midnight.

"Yes, he's her protector and actually was sent to her by your mom, this one beside me is Snowflake, the tan one is Sandstorm, the silver one is Twilight and lastly the main wolf is Moonbeam, don't ask, it's the names they came with."

Dean nodded with a smile that Midnight was sent to this girl by his own mom, "they are good names."

She nodded, "yeah, so, I'll summon our books and all, and together we can figure out how to bring your lady home Dean."

Dean gave her a confused look but she just winked and with a snap, a bunch of books showed up in the middle of the pentagram.

"First thing, we need to find out who has her," Twilight's girl spoke.

"That's true," Moonbeam, the wolf, spoke, "before anything is said by anyone, this room can make any animal speak. Just some of us don't want to."

Everyone chuckled, "okay, so do you know who has her?" Sam asked.

"I do not, but, if you think hard enough, you may come up with the answer yourself."

Sam and Dean shared an 'oh great' type look, "the only one I know of, is Yellow Eyes," Dean told him.