Part 9

Sam and the rest of the girls and dogs all came out of the hidden room, "you know, if it wasn't for Dean asking Midnight if there was anything else around here that could help find you, we wouldn't have found your secret room," Sam told them as he sat on the couch next to Midnight.

"Yeah, he's the main one who goes in there, sometimes just to lay in there where it's a bit cooler," Luna replied with a smile.

Midnight just sighed as he glanced at the door then to the rest and the door then left the room. 

"I think that means we leave them two alone," Sara spoke with a smirk as she and the girls left with the dogs following. 

Sam got up and left also, closing the door behind him.

The only ones there now are Luna, Dean and the wolf. 

The wolf glanced at Dean and Luna, nodded then jumped onto the bed, put his paw on top of Dean and Luna's hand since they were holding hands, bowed his head then went to the secret room and left.

Dean smiled, "I take that as he approves?"

"I guess so," she yawned out.

"Let's go to bed. I know it's still a little light out but I'm tired as well today."

She nodded and got up, "I have pajama pants that are men's if you want to use them. I bought them since they are comfortable."

"Sounds good babe."

She got them out and tossed them to him and did a quick change into a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. Turning she smiled and lightly bit her bottom lip seeing Dean in the the pajama pants, that hung low enough you can see his V line and no shirt.