Chapter 1

(A/N: Third person's POV)

~ Inside a black hole.    

 Aurora and Hope jumped into the pit with Clark, the pit started to disappear. Everyone lost all memory of the Mikealson twins.

When the twins woke up all they could see is blackness, Hope uses her magic to make a ball of light in her hand.

" What the fuck are these Initials on my body?!" Aurora exclaimed, feeling scared out of her mind but trying not to go into her head space right now

Hope looked over to her twin and saw initials, one on her left arm. Unable to see what are the initials are.  Hope kept looking to see if there was any more she found a name on her inner right arm that read Lucifer Morningstar. Before Hope could say anything a voice spoke cursing the girls to look in the direction of the Voice. 

"They are the rest of your soulmates, young one." a voice boomed around them.

" Oh, hell no. Over my dead body." Hope thought to herself, knowing she can't handle yet another person dating her sister.

If Hope has to witness any more people wanting to get too friendly with Aurora she may just kill them herself before they get to express their intentions.

" Who the hell are you?" Hope hissed while pulling Aurora behind her in a protective way.

Meanwhile, Aurora grabs her arm trying to prevent her older twin from losing her short temper.

When the voice didn't reply there was a bright light that flashed in the twin's eyes and then made them go unconscious. 

A/N: Time traveling back to 2009.

The twin wakes up again they found themselves in a classroom.

" What just happened?" Aurora asked, she rubbed her eyes. 

"I don't know."  Hope said as she looked around her surroundings. 

" How did we get to one of the history classrooms in Mystic Falls high ?" Hope said as she asked more to herself. 

Aurora hummed in response, suddenly the twins heard someone yelling. Both of them looked at each other and ran towards the yelling without thinking twice, it's kind of their thing.

When they got there to where the yelling took place, they saw a younger Bonnet Bennett throwing a younger Alaric Saltzman across the cafeteria with her magic. 

" We went back in time?!" Hope exclaimed in her mind remembering the journals Stefan Salvatore had written in.

Hope started to remember one of many journals more specifically about  a time where most of the Scooby-Doo gang  where in there late teen years.

The group tried to use Bonnie Bennett's magic to kill their dad, only in the end it didn't work. It's also the night where they realize their dad is in Alaric Saltzman's body.