Chapter 12

( A/N: Time skip to Saturday morning at The Grill. Third Person's POV)

Hope is sitting at the bar waiting for Lucifer to show up. Hope knows Aurora is being tortured by being in this timeline, which is exactly what Malivore wants.

" Where is she?" Lucifer says breaking the elder twin's thoughts as Lucifer stands in front of her.

" She's um... well you may want to sit down. A lot has happened." Hope says to him, as she Motions for him to sit down.

" I don't care, Hope. Tell me where my fiance is." Lucifer says not caring what's been happening all he needs is to see his fiance.

Hope could tell he's not going to listen to a word she says, which would be pointless since he already knows the twin's went back in time.

" She's at the family's Mansion asleep right now. Why not wait a see her at the ball our fucked up family is hosting tonight at 7:00?" Hope says to him knowing he'll waste his time if he goes to see her now.  Aurora has been in her head space since she woke from a night terror at 3 in the bloody morning.

Plus Hope wants to at least get some of the stress off her twin. Which is why she's battling in her head on how to start the conversation about Aurora having other soulmates than Lucifer.

" Have you bloody lost your mind? Aurora is on the last mere seconds of shutting all off and you think having me at a ball will help her?! Did the pill of mud damage your brain cells!?" Lucifer exclaimed at the older twin. 

Hope chose to ignore his outburst and decided to just rip off the band-aid.

" I need you to not go all Lucifer on this next topic." Hope says as she glances at Lucifer eyeing his reaction. Which looks like she's just offended him.

" My- what. How dare you!" Lucifer says dramatically as Hope holds in a laugh by the facial expression he has.

" Aurora has other soulmates besides you and has met one of them." Hope says to him as Lucifer's eyes fill with rage.

" No." Lucifer says in denial.  No way will he share what's his. Especially his love of his very existence. No one and he means no one will he have to share his Angel.

" Yes."

" No."

" Yes."

" No. Hell no!!'

" Yes, you moron!" Hope exclaims ready to con bust any second.

" I need a fucking drink." Hope thought to herself feeling irritated with this moron.

Lucifer on the other hand didn't notice the insult Hope said.

As his mind fills with questions whether or not Aurora proceeded to get involved with whoever else.

That angered him. Just the mere thought of it made him want to kill everyone in the bar.

" Look. Nothing has happened between them. She's already told him she's engaged to you and it wouldn't be right to start another relationship before speaking with you first and how you felt about the whole thing." Hope quickly adds making sure he's not thinking of Aurora as unfaithful partner.

" I bloody hope so. She's m-" Lucifer says with a growls as he 'accidentally' breaks the glass in his hand as he got cut off by Hope.

" Don't you dare finish that sentence! She's Not your property." Hope says as with a growl, as her eyes turn Violet with a mixture of Green.

" The Ball is at 7 tonight. Black Tie is required." Hope says to Lucifer in a reminder kind of tone as she rises up from her seat. 

Hope grabbed her purse from the side of her chair and handed him the invitation to the ball. Hope knows Lucifer just needs time to adjust the information he received.