Chapter 19

A/N: Jonathan's POV

For months I've been trying to keep this low profile as a newbie towner and studying every supernatural being in this town including the two vampire hunters. I befriended Klaus Mikaelson a few years ago in London, England, UK while I was studying his family's ways of living. The creation of Vampires. Ironic how my little Allison is the oh so powerful hybrid's daughter.

Even just being near my whore brought all my memories of our fun times. I know what happened, this time I won't let Lucifer win. My little whore in life and death. She can't play happy family for long, when I'm her master. She does what I say.

Currently I'm having a drink with Klaus trying desperately to not rip his heart out, after all his kind are such a disgrace to race itself I almost feel sorry for this Bloke.

"Any luck finding that girl you're looking for? " I asked him after I took a shot, knowing that the girl is Alison.

"No, however I've got some leads as to where she may be. How about you?" Klaus asks me as he takes a shot of his own.

"Found her, she seems rather stubborn to admit her love for me. All the more reason for a challenge." I smirk as I down another shot while Klaus chuckles a bit.

"Young love, in ways it can be heartless and thrilling. I wish you luck." Klaus says taosting to another shot, we click our shot then I down mine.

"If only you knew, mutt. If only." I thought in my mind as Klaus man comes by to our table looking confused emotions and whispers something in Klaus ear.

"Right, well old friend, it's great chatting. Business awaits me, till we meet again." Klaus says pays for our drinks and leaves shortly after.

I head to the men's washroom, then I use my demonic powers to sense out Hope Mikaelson. If they are twins I can use one to contact the other, my way in ending this cat and mouse run around. I sense her by water, the falls. I glimmer there.

"I figured you'd try something shady." I hear Alison's voice behind me, I turn to face her.

I see her wearing such a sexy outfit it almost slightly hurts knowing such beauty will be dead soon.

"You men always do. Now, let's begin with a little game because I know my master loves games." Alison adds smirking, then I suddenly feel pain on my back as if it's fire burning my skin. I scream in pain, feeling her power more advanced than I remember. Soon the burning stopped and I slightly lifted my head up to face her, I held a dangerous smile. Oh, she'll regret this, no one dares to touch me.

I gimmer behind her only to be met with blackness than my hotel room I'm staying in. It was all a dream. Damn it!!! I throw the bed sheets off my body and angrily break the desk and punch a hole in the wall.

She'll be mine. My abomination, my slut, she's mine. I decided to get dressed and head to that studied school, yet again. Hopefully this time Tyler Lockwood will tell me a bit more information about the Mikaelson family. 

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter.  I hope you all have an amazing day. 

-R