Chapter 27

A/N: Aurora's point of view

"She was my daughter who passed away." I breathed out, trying to hold it together. Talking about Meira has never been an easy topic of conversation, so I never talk about it.

"I should go find Lucifer." I say, leaving Klaus to take in the information as I head towards the living room area.

Upon arriving I see Lucifer and Hope about to fight, only to look in my direction. Why can't these two just behave for at least two minutes without wanting to kill each other?

"Hope, you may want to go talk to Klaus." I tell her as Hope huffs out annoyed then leaves. Silence fell between Lucifer and I, unsure what to say first.

"Hope told me about Stefan and as much as I hate to share you, but he deserves to be with you. After all who do you think sent him to find you." Lucifer says, breaking silence between us, then smirks towards the end of his sentence.

I look at him stunned; he made me worried for nothing!!! So, I didn't cheat on him at all, I kept my faithfulness to him.

"I also had the pleasure of meeting Enzo as well, I am proof. But now this, I'm marrying you first. Whether they like it or not." Lucifer says pulling me into him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I say to him, I pull him into a kiss.

"I love you." Lucifer says breaking our kiss as he rests his head on my forehead. I flash both of us, to where I left Stefan. We all need to have a massive conversation about how this is going to work.

A/N: Small time skip, Aurora's POV

After an hour of talking about how I'm going to be Stefan, Enzo and Lucifer, we all decided to spit my time up with each of them and pretty much be a somewhat normal couple. Stefan already ends his relationship with Elena, which she didn't seem to upset considering she wants Damon.

Odd how part of myself feels sad in way that I changed someone's opportunity for love but from what little evidence I've seen, Klaus had a thing with Caroline, but the feeling wasn't mutual for her till she realized he had dead to save Hope. Honestly, I think she knew some part of her always knew but couldn't admit it, till his death bed was sealed, such a shame.

From what Hope told me, she remembered reading Klaus's Memoirs, which is Basically the same thing is saying diary but anyway. Klaus had met Cami O'Connell in New Orleans while Hope was in Hayley's stomach and hit it off well, sad how she passed away. Maybe I can save her?

"Angel?" I hear Lucifer ask me as I look away from the spot Jonathan had choked me this morning and over towards him, while I see Enzo taking Lucifer's paw. Why chess of all games? I know I should tell him but right now, I just need to breathe. This soulmate issue is finally dealt with and then I can start becoming useful in changing more history or is it the future?

"Are you alright, you have your overthinking face. Wanna talk about it?" Lucifer asks as he makes his move and taking a pawn from Enzo as well.

"I'm alright, just happy things are cleared up with all three of us. I'm going to have a bath, let me know when food arrives." I say to him as I rise from my seat and over to the guys. I kiss both on their cheeks, distracting them from the game while also reassuring Lucifer. I could tell he didn't believe me but chose to let it side for now. Maybe a hot soke will do some good?

A/N: Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day.

-R