Chapter 2

( A/N: Aurora's POV, she's head space)

~ At the Salvatore boarding house, year 2009

We enter a massive house! I stare at everything with wide eyes, instinctively sticking close to Stefan. I haven't asked anyone else their names. I'm too nervous.

There's a girl with long hair and in the house is another guy with dark hair, drinking something in a cup. It reminds me of what Daddy drinks. I miss him. I move closer to the wall looking at the scene in front of me.

Stefan puts Bonnie on the couch when the dark-haired guy voices his opinion on the matter.

" No, no, no, put Witchy on the ground. Not on my newly clean couch." Damon spates out with an emotion I can't read.

" I just cleaned this place." Damon say with annoyance in his tone, or as I call " Hopey's non-caffeinated tone."

Stefan looks at him with a glare then puts Bonnie down on the couch, cleanly Ignoring his comment.

Then walks over to me with a small smile, which I return back. Elena rushes over to Bonnie with a worry look.

"What's your name?" Stefan asks me. Again.

"Aurora." I say shyly.

"Okay Aurora. Can you tell me what you were doing in the cafeteria?"

"I was with Hopey!" Damon looks at me, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"How old are you?" Damon asks kind of rudely.

"Damon!" Stefan scolds.

Even though I can tell he's wondering the same thing. At least someone here has manners.

"What!? Don't pretend like you're not wondering the same thing! I'm just not afraid to ask!" Damon exclaims.

Man, this guy has a bigger ego than Daddy.

(A/N: Third Person's POV)

~ Back to Alaric Saltzman's Apartment

After Klaus's witch did a spell to transfer him back to his original body and sent Alaric back to the Gilbert residence. Everyone assumes by now Alaric has gotten a run down on what he missed by now.

Meanwhile Klaus and Hope had a very long talk on basically everything leading up to her sitting in front of him, which includes the conversation about Aurora. Except living out the detail of Aurora getting married and the abuse she had in the Dollhouse. Along with Hope's relationship to Landon.

"I'm going to kill those bloody witches!" he booms, as he brakes a vase, causing Katherine to jump in fear.

"No, no, no, that is my job, thank you very much." Hope seats.

"What do you mean it's your job? I'm the father!" Klaus exclaims.

"Yeah? And where have you been? That's right! You're dead!" Hope exclaims back with a little bit of sassy.

"That's irrelevant. I've been dead for thousands of years!" Klaus fires back feeling anger and many different emotions he didn't think he would ever experience.

"I mean DEAD, dead." Hope says while getting a slight headache from this conversation.

" Time travel is a real bitch." Hope thought to herself.

"This is more entertaining than watching everyone fall over Elena." Katherine thought to herself as she watches silently.

"Hope, I promise you, I only wanna get to know her. I won't hurt her." Klaus says softer than before.