Chapter 7

(A/N: Later that night at Alaric Saltzman apartment, Aurora's POV)

I tossed and turned in my spot feeling restless, I looked at the digital clock and it says 3:30 am. Maybe a walk will help. I slowly rose out of bed not wanting to wake up Hope.  I grabbed my bag and headed out the bedroom door quietly.

Upon successfully made it out of the apartment and outside I'm soon hit with a rush of cool wind hit my body. It felt nice. I began to walk down the street while I clutched my left hand tightly on my strap that's connected to my bag.

Can't be too careless in this town even if everyone always says "Nothing happens here" yeah that's a load of bullshit.

" Being afraid will kill you in the end, being feared will be your survival." Jonathan's words boom in my head as I saw a park up ahead.

With a sigh, I walked over to the set of swings and sat down on the swing that's close to the slide on my right. The seat felt cold as did the chains.

It reminded me when I first turned. The pain of every bone in my body broke, as I was wiped with cold metal chains. The screams I heard from the souls around me   as while the bags I made. I pushed the painful memory out of my mind.

" Fuck it, I need a smoke." I said out loud as I grabbed a cigarette from my bag and put it between lips as I lit the end part.

I took a very long drag feeling the nicotine feel my lugs as I bellowed out feeling relaxed more the before.

" You know that's bad for you" I heard Stefan's voice behind me.

" Well I need a hit. So either join or leave." I said as I looked at him then took another drag then bellow out the smoke from my nose and month.

I saw Stefan wanted to say something but didn't, I held out the cigarette to him. He took the cigarette from me and took a drag from it then bellowed it out. By Havens that's HOT.

" No Aurora Bad Aurora

" No Aurora Bad Aurora. That's someone else's husband and you are engaged." I reminded myself as he gave back the cigarette. I took another inhale then let it out.

Silence fell between us as I finished the smock and saw Stefan sitting on the other swing beside me.

" You wanna talk about what happened?" I heard Stefan ask.

" When spaced out I felt Hope's emotions go a little haywire, I went to the grill but she never showed. I decided to go somewhere so I could do a Locator spell to find her and in the end she found me." I said before I took another drag from my cigarette.

" We ended up going to New York for the day and shopped around needing a sister bonding day. Then we came back here and met  my father for the first time." I add as I summed up everything.

I finish my cigarette and I lit up other smoke towards the end. In the corner of my eye I was Stefan looking consider.

" Phone Please." I said ignoring the looks his giving me  as I held out my left hand for his phone.