Chapter 27

Eid Mubarak to you and your family ✨

As they drove back home bintu was so exhausted, she just wanted some sleep but considering the amount of people that came to congratulate her, that might be impossible. As they step inside the house, the first person bintu saw was Irfan with little Aisha on his laps, he was typing furiously on his phone with his back facing the gate and with all the noise that filled the compound he became unaware of bintu's arrival.

Bintu didn't go to him because there where many task at hand.

The house was covered with three large canopies, bintu's uncle's where all present and where busy with their foods, her aunts where busy sharing the souvenirs and take away package to those who wish to go home with their foods. The Children and toddlers where doing what they do best, running around and destroying whatever they see.

Bintu was about to enter the living room but ofcourse she couldn't do that in peace too. One of her cousins ran into her making her land on a dirty floor.

"Ahh ahh waye wannan(who's this one)" bintu yelled angrily and look down on the mischievous boy that was sited comfortably on her laps.

"Kai sadik why are so troublesome" bintu said tiredly as she lifted the boy from her laps, before she could say anything else, the boy ran away.

"This children will not kill me" bintu said as she stood and went upstairs to change her clothes.

"Wai Ina bintu(where's bintu)" Mujahid asked as he collected the food from his wife's hands.

"I don't know fah, since we came back, I haven't laid my eyes on her"Amani said as she looked around.

"Lubna ta please go and call anty bintu for me"Mujahid sends his daughter.

"Ok"

******************

"Keh bintu hurry up now ahh ahh, how many minutes will it take to change clothes, you know people are waiting for you outside and I've heard your classmates have arrived" Nabila said annoyed at how bintu is being sluggish.

"Laaaa... Nabila please go and entertain them before I'm done, wallahi I don't feel so good that's why, please mubeena you too go and serve them some food, I'll be down in a minute Dan Allah" bintu pleaded

Mubeena eyed bintu playfully before dragging her sister downstairs.

"Phewww!!" Bintu signed and sat down on the mattress, she was busy looking for her shoes but her headache won't let her be.

"Anty bintu"bintu opened her eyes and saw lubna closing the door behind her.

"Yes"

"My daddy has been looking for you since, he said I should not come back without you" lubna said and folded her arms which clearly shows she's not leaving without bintu.

"Haaa" bintu huffle dramatically and laid back "ku kasheni kawai(just kill me now)

***************

"Ya Mustafa, I honestly thought you where not going to make it" ladi said with a grin enjoying her brothers company.

"Haba how can I miss my baby's walima, come to think of it, where is bintu, I haven't seen her since we came back from their Islamiyya " Mustafa had just finished eating when ladi came to sit beside him under the canopy.

"Hmm I don't think you're going to see bintu now, as it is everyone wants to see her" ladi smiled and shook her head.

"Wallahi even me too, I haven't seen that girl since we came back"Nasir adjusted his chair next to Mustafa as he was also done eating.