Into Adventure

Taylor was in her dorm room, searching on her laptop for something to watch. She actually stumbled upon a movie that caught her interest. "Monkey King Hero is Back?" She shrugged and clicked on the play button, but it only made her device crash. "Damnit!" She tried everything to turn it back on, but nothing happened except the screen glowing with swirling colors. Taylor through the laptop away; no use as the girl was sucked into the screen. Her body felt like it was on fire, and pin pricks on her tan skin. She even felt her eyes burn as they seemed to change. The portal, or whatever it was, spit her out and she blacked out. A few minutes later, she was woken up by someone shaking her. "Ms. Monkey? Are you alright?" Taylor sat up and opened her eyes to see a small boy with a baby on his back. She looked at her hands to see them covered in white fur, and felt her head, face, and ears. Well, she had an extra set of ears, and a tail swishing behind her. The now female monkey sighed, and faced the boy again. "I'm fine. Are you ok, what about the little girl?" She had concerns for these two children, she had mother's instinct shooting through the roof. "We were chased by trolls. They were kidnapping children." His face was full of anger and sadness, but turned to surprise as the female hugged him. "I'll try my best to get you, and this baby girl home. Come on." Taylor got up and took his hand, he only came up to her stomach in height, and seemed to be a little bit skinny. "How old are you? What's your name? Mine's Liuer. Do you have any powers?" The monkey smiled softly at him, and answered his questions. "My name is Taylor, but my friends call me Lotus, I'm starting adulthood, and yes I do have powers but I rarely use them." They stopped by a peach tree, and both their stomachs growled. Taylor began picking the fruit as she was taller than the boy. She even sliced some of the peach she held for the baby to eat with her claws. She took out a bracelet from her pocket, and placed it on the boy's wrist. "My grandmother gave me this, and said when I find someone to protect to give it to them. You are never to take this off, understand." He nodded, as she tightened it enough to not budge, but not tight enough to cut circulation off. Whatever peaches they didn't eat they put in the basket on Liuer's back. But as they were finishing up, Taylor's ears twitched at the sound of movement in the bushes. "Liuer, when I tell you to, get on my back and hold tight to my shirt." A troll leaped out at them, ready to take the little girl. Taylor grabbed the children and placed them on her back as she ran on all fours, trusting her new body and instincts. Liuer held on like a lifeline, pulling some of the fur under her blue top. She didn't care, the monkey ignored the pain and kept running. She spotted a place to hide, which was a small cave. Taylor raced into the cave and set the kids down, checking over them to make sure they weren't hurt. "We can't hide here for long, let's go a little deeper just in case." Liuer held the older female's hand as they wandered further in, the cave did open up to a larger space. In the center of it was a large piller of ice, with chains coming from it's center and attaching to the stone walls. Buddha statues even lined the cave walls. A hand or something that looked like a had jutted out of the ice. Liuer placed his hand on the palm and stood away to pay respects to Buddha. Taylor stood by his side as she heard the ice breaking apart. The piller soon exploded and the monkey covered the kids with her body so they wouldn't be injured.