Can't Sleep?

A/n: sorry for not updating for a while, but I just graduated and have more time now. And happy pride month my beautiful and colorful, Axolotls!

It was a few hours into the night and the moon and stars were kissing the sky. Liuer was woken up, and he looked to Taylor to see her still laying on the rafters. The white monkey's eyes were closed and her breathing calm, she was asleep. The boy then looked to Wukong, who was staring at the stars. "It's so quiet here, I've gotten used to the noises in the forest. I can't sleep without them." "Good for me, you snore anyways, kid." Unknown to the two, Taylor was awake and listening to their conversation. "Yeah, that's true. Hey, Great Sage, where will you go when we're off the mountain?" Wukong looked out in longing, he looked homesick. "Huago Hill..." "Huago Hill?! It's in all the stores," Liuer paused when the baby stirred. "It's said to be a magic place, and the peaches are, this big." The boy held up his hands to show the size of the peaches, which was kinda big. "You believe all the things you here?" Liuer looked disappointed until the monkey came up with something. "Actually, the peaches are as big as your head." "Really? How far away is it?" "It's thousands of miles away." At this point Taylor was fully awake and practically sitting up. "It would take forever, but I'm sure that trip is nothing to you, Great Sage." "Yeah, I could do it in one jump, and..." Wukong looked to the shackle on his wrist, remembering the seal. Taylor felt upset for him, she knew what it's like to feel helpless and alone. "If it's any help, I'll pray you get all your magic powers back." Taylor smiled softly at that, and Liuer went back to sleep as Wukong looked back to see the boy asleep, just as he was explaining not to get hopes up. Taylor got up and leaped from the beam she was laying on to the windowsill Wukong was resting against. "You're good with kids." "Had experience with the little monkeys back home. What about you?" "I never had little siblings, so I would watch little kids when I could." She looked out at the moon as the both sat side by side. The snowy female then put on a serious face, she needed to know something. "If I were to go to Huago Hill, would everyone except me?" He looked to her, he knew most of her backstory and what she used to be. "I know they would, trust me." Taylor looked in his eyes and saw nothing but the truth in them. They both smiled, but Taylor's face turned into one of shock when she felt something wrap around her tail. She looked to see a ginger furred tail wrapped around hers, which had her look back at Wukong. "You had a tail this whole time?" She tried to stay quiet as to not disturb the kids. "Yes, I hide it because it can be a weakness in battle." "You are full of surprises, aren't you?" He chuckled and smirked at her. "Says the one who can control blue fire." It was her turn to chuckle, and she ran a hand through her hair. "Yeah, yeah, pick on the monkey with fire powers. 'Cause that's gonna get you burnt." She nudged him with her elbow, and he retorted back in the playful banter. "Oh really? How so?" They started to stare each other down, both their faces in smirks and mischievous glints in their eyes. "I don't know yet, but I'll think of something." That's when Taylor was pulled into his chest, he even started tickling her sides. "Wukong..! Stop... T-the kids might..! W-ake up!" She tried to keep her laughing and everything quiet. "But, what about you burning me, huh?" He stopped and let Taylor catch her breath. "Ok, Wukong you win, you win. I won't burn you." The two looked into each other's eyes again and it was as if the monkeys were in a trance. Both leaned in and had their lips meet in the center, in a sweet kiss.