Wake Up and Dragon Training

Taylor woke up and coughed out water, she was on the shore of a river with her companions. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what happened, her eyes snapped open when she remembered. The trolls attacked and as they were escaping on a boat a demon came and kidnapped the baby girl. Taylor's flames flared up as she started to fill with rage, her emotions getting the better of her when she stood up. But her rage stopped as Liuer started to try and convince Wukong to save the baby. "Great Sage! We have to save the little one!" The boy grabbed the monkey's hand but was pushed away. "She's not my problem." Taylor checked on Baije as the two argued. "And neither are you!" Liuer fell back from the snarling sage as he continued. "I just need to go my own way. She's yours, you can take care of her yourself." Baije tried to defend the boy but was yelled at. "What?! You want to be a hero?! Go ahead!" Taylor stayed silent as this all happened and walked away knowing that they would save those kids either way. She sat near the water and looked out trying to find any signs of movement. Her eyes started to glow with her flames as did the rest of her body before she jumped in. Her fire allowed her to breathe in the water, as the white dragon that nearly attacked them was swimming towards her. She managed to dodge and grabbed the beast by the horns smirking as she did. It bucked and swam as fast as it could to get her off, but Taylor's grip was like iron. The dragon slowly tired out and let her stear back to the spot where her and her friends washed up. The snow furred monkey heard both Wukong and Baije talking about how they'd get to the kids. "Well, we can't just fly up to the hideout. Neither of us can." The dragon burst out of the water with Taylor gripping it's horns like they were the handles of a motorcycle. "Get on! We're saving those kids!" Wukong smiled as he looked at the monkey sitting on the dragon's back. Baije was a totally different story. "You sure this is safe?!" "Not really, but just get your butts on the dragon before I have him carry you both!" Baije still wasn't sure about riding a white dragon that could be their deaths. "What a woman." Wukong climbed on first while pulling Baije behind him, and sat behind Taylor. "You two might want to hang on." She kicked the side of the dragon with her heal, making it take off and Baije to scream. Taylor blocked the screaming pig out as she closed her eyes trying to sense Liuer. And she eventually did, turning the dragon to fly toward a mountain range. "Lotus! I'm sorry that I couldn't protect..!" "Don't apologize! You did everything you could with that seal on your wrist! Besides I tried attacking that bastard too, I thought I could take him too!" She turned back to look at him and smiled as she kissed his cheek. Wukong blushed and quickly grabbed onto Taylor's waist as the dragon went faster. The female's fire flared in her eyes as her vision enhanced to show Liuer, his grandfather, and the missing children cornered outside an abandoned temple by the same demon that nearly killed them. The demon was holding the boy by the neck above his head. "Braise yourselves! We're going in!" Taylor made the dragon dive down and as it passed the temple the three jumped off. The dragon flew away after eating one of the trolls, and both Wukong and Taylor made their grand entrance. The female's flames licking her shoulders, hair, tail, and eyes making her look as terrifying as her aura. "You made a big mistake by messing with these children!"