Camp and Buddha?!

So, turns out that rumbling was a large mountain deity, who was made to keep Wukong from escaping the mountain. They all got away, but Liuer was knocked out in the process of falling off the monster. Luckily Wukong saved him, and Taylor met up with them as the king was putting a large fish over a fire. He turned around when he heard her footsteps, and walked over to the female. "How'd you find us?" She set the baby down next to Liuer before answering. "It wasn't that hard, especially when you have four ears instead of two." He hummed in understanding and headed over to a tree, he was setting up some device. Or at least a boulder attached to a vine and hung up so when it drops it could break something. "If you're trying to break that thing on your wrist, it won't work." He was in the middle of pulling the vine to hoist the large rock up. "How would you know?" The white monkey rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Maybe because the pile of rocks you fought mentioned it. And don't blame me if that boulder crushes your foot, or something." It was Wukong's turn to roll his eyes and position his shackled wrist under the rock. By this time Liuer woke up and was startled by the large fish, but noticed the white monkey coming to check on him. "Taylor?" She looked him over to make sure he didn't have any injuries, and hugged him. "Don't ever do anything that reckless again." He looked down in shame, as Taylor broke the hug. "Without me." He looked back up at her and smiled before looking to where the baby was. "Your here too, I thought we lost you." He then noticed the sage sitting under the tree, and started explaining the last things he remembered. "The last thing I remember was... I fell into the water. Oh, I know!" This startled Wukong causing him to let go of the vine, which caused the boulder to land on his foot. As Liuer talked to the baby, Taylor walked over to the ginger furred male. "Told you, this might happen." Liuer then ran over and leaned on the boulder while Wukong was trying to pretend he wasn't in pain. "I just wanna say, thanks for saving us." The monkey's arm shot out and tore off a piece of the fish and started eating it. Liuer looked at him and was offered the fish. "Here." The boy stood straight and folded his hands together. "I can't eat that, I'm a vegetarian!" "You are?" "Yeah, granddad's a monk, his name's Fa Ming, and I'm Jiang Liuer." Wukong then looked to Taylor, who shrugged in a 'I didn't know that' fashion. "If you're a monk, how did you end up here." Liuer walked over and stood near the water of the river. Wukong took the boy's distraction to lift the boulder off his foot, and started blowing on his foot trying to ease the pain. Taylor took his foot in hand and massaged it with her fingers, making sure to be careful incase of any extra pain he might have. She set Wukong's foot down, and sat criss cross next to the male. But Liuer kicked a rock that bounced off another and headed right for the two monkeys. Taylor dodged the stone, but Wukong caught it between his fingers, but it was with the hand that was holding the vine. The boulder fell back onto his foot and Liuer ran back over to them. "We aren't scared of anything." He lightly punched the boulder, causing it to shift and cause the monkey more pain. He was leaning over the boulder and looked at the boy. "Who's gonna protect me from you, kid?" Liuer looked confused at this. "Once we get off this mountain, we go out separate ways." "But how will you teach me?!" Wukong lifted the boulder off his foot again, and giggles were heard. Turns out the baby climbed up on the fish, which caused Liuer to run over to her. "Careful, you'll fall!" The monk kicked a stick that held the vine in place, and it wrapped around Wukong's wrist and sling him into the air. Taylor and Liuer watched as he landed on a branch in the tree he was using to lift the boulder. "Great Sage?!" "Its okay, I'm safer up here anyway." Taylor smirked and looked to Liuer. "I'll help him, you take care of the baby." He nodded and the snowy monkey climbed up to face the sage. She took his face into her hands to check for scraps, and chuckled a little. "What am I going to do with you?" He looked into her icy eyes and replied with, "Save me from that kid." She chuckled some more and leaped up beside him as he sat up. "You're gonna have to do that yourself, Wukong." Taylor kept an ear out for the kids as she formally got to know the sage a little. "Didn't get your name." "It's Taylor, but my friends call me Lotus." She looked to where the baby and Liuer would be to find them gone till the boy cried out. "Great Sage, Taylor, I found a temple!" The girl smiled and answered back to him. "Alright, just be careful!" Wukong stared at her face more and started their conversation again. "I've never seen you on my mountain." "You never had, Liuer found me unconscious in the woods before you were freed. And let's just say I wasn't always a monkey." Taylor jumped when a crash was heard and Liuer called out to them as they fell from the tree. "Great Sage, Taylor! The Buddha statue came to life!" And right before the two as they landed was Buddha, holding the fish that was cooking. "What in heaven's name?!"