Battle Blowout

Baije was the first to attack with a rake and was turned into a piglet right after Wukong declared a fight. Taylor and Wukong started kicking large rocks at the demon and charged, both going all out. Taylor managed to hit the demon in the back of the head and looked over to check on Luier. Him, Baije, and what looked like and old monk getting the children to safety. The female and male monkeys fought in sink, dodging and hitting the demon. Wukong actually managed to knock the creature down and onto a wood frame below, and the pale demon fell into the abyss. Lurier and Taylor ran over to the edge and saw the ginger furred male laying down on a wood beam. "Great Sage!" "Wukong are you alright?!" The king only breathed heavily before nodding. "Yeah, just need to catch my breath." Taylor smiled with relief and chuckled lightly as he pulled out Luier's doll. "Hey, Luier, I believe this belongs to you!" He tossed it to the boy who caught it with a happy look, but when the earth shook they all frowned. Up from the abyss came the demon in a monster worm kaiju form. It roared and tried to catch Wukong; Taylor told Luier to get the children to safety he listened as she charged into battle. She used her fire to burn the monster as her and Wukong ran around the mountain leading it away from the kids. The monster then punched Wukong into the mountain, and used a long and large rock to try to spear the monkey. What Taylor didn't expect was for Luier to run up next to her as she's trying to move the rock away from Wukong. "Great Sage! Taylor!" Taylor looked to the boy to see him picked up by the shirt. "What are you doing here, you shouldn't be here!" "But, who's gonna look after you?!" Wukong smiled as he put the boy down. "No one has, but right now Taylor is. So you don't have to worry." The female had tears in her eyes as she clawed at the stone, she didn't want to have someone she loves die on her again. Luier wouldn't have this after Wukong yelled in pain, he picked up a metal pole and threw it at the monster. "Run Luier!" The boy ran from the beast as Taylor and Wukong broke the stone before running to help the boy. "Luier hold on!" The boy was cornered but reached out as the two monkeys tried to grab him. But the two were blasted away when the monster punched where Luier was, burying him in rocks. "Luier!" The two monkeys rushed over digging and pushing away stone to find the boy. Taylor found his doll and they kept digging, finding a injured Luier. Wukong reached out to grab the boy's hand but it went limp, both monkeys cried out in pain and sorrow. Both looked at each other before Taylor put the doll in Luier's hand. The two walked over to the monster, and Wukong's seal glowed as he started walking on air. It cracked and broke as Taylor used her fire to walk beside him, their eyes started glowing too. The female blue and the male red. The monster threw two boulders but those broke apart and formed armor around them. Wukong's being his legendary golden armor that he got from the dragon king. Taylor's was silver with a blue sash around her waist and a lighter blue cape on her back. (I didn't want to add a cape but, my friend dared me to. No Capes!) The two reached to their ears, Wukong pulled out his power pole, and Taylor pulled out a silver cudgel from between her ears. The monster roared again before the monkeys charged and did a barrage of powerful attacks, destroying it as the sun came out again. They both stood on the mountain looking at the sky, but looked back when they heard a familiar voice. "Great Sage! Taylor!"