A Pig?

The "Buddha" looked confused before straightening up and spoke. "I bless you." The voice of the figure made Taylor and Wukong look at him weird. "Buddha is taking the fish as an offering! Stay back, the fish is Buddha's now!" The fish started moving and one of it's eyes popped out, then the baby girl came out of its mouth. This scared the "Buddha" and he dropped the fish, Taylor took away the baby so she wouldn't get hurt. Liuer approached the figure to see he grew a pig's snout, then poof, he was a pig man hybrid or something.  He then started eating the fish very sloppy like, and Liuer not noticing that the white monkey held the baby started yelling. "He was a Buddha a second ago! Don't try anything, you monster! That's the Great Sage, Sun Wukong!" The pig looked up and started insulting the ginger monkey. "Great Sage? Yeah right. Sorry kid, I don't think that chimp is great at anything." Wukong turned to snarl at the pig, causing him to laugh. "I mean, it's a good impression of Sun Wukong." The pig picked up the fish and gave it to the boy, and said he wasn't done with it. Taylor snarled this time, and nearly let her powers flare up. "Kick his ass." She backed away from the two as the pig charged the monkey. The sage stuck his fingers in the pig's nose, before throwing him into a tree. As the pig got up he started venting about he was stuck on earth, and how it was Wukong's fault, and when he started about the snout on his face. "Yeah, it's a real good place to hang on to." This got the pig to stop, and flinch out of fear. Wukong scoffed and leaped through the trees, as Taylor put the baby in her basket and handed he to Liuer. "You running because you're scared?!" The female facepalmed before putting the fire out. "He can't hear you." "And, uh, don't come back! Y-you just got lucky!" Taylor smirked, knowing that the pig was scared of the monkey. "Oh, wow, you're really scared of him." The monkey laughed at this, she couldn't stop until the pig turned into a fat cat, and ran off with Liuer behind him. "I said it once I'll say it again, this kid is going to be the death of me." She ran after the three, but took a wrong turn since they had a head start. She actually crashed into a person as she was running, and the were both knocked into the ground. "Hey! Watch it!" She lifted herself up to be face to face with Wukong, he was laying under her and they were blushing like crazy. "Uh, sorry about that." She got off him and helped him up, as it was a little bit awkward now Wukong asked a question. "Where's the kids?" "With the pig, I don't think he can do any harm. But I can hear that they are behind us. "Great Sage! Taylor!" Liuer was dragging the cat behind him as he ran up to the two. "Great Sage, the panther wants to challenge you again." He looked to see he was holding a stick, he looked around to see the pig gone. "Where'd he go?" The two monkeys looked at each other knowing the pig fled like a coward. They started walking again, and were talking again. "Gotta admit, it's pretty cool how he can transform like that." "He can't do it for long, Liuer." "Taylor's right, he can only do it for a breathe, and then boom, back into a pig." A poof was heard behind them, and Liuer turned to see the pig. "There you are! Thought we lost you." Taylor threw her head back in exasperation, and Wukong turned to the pig. "So, you came back for more, huh?!" They both looked to see another Liuer, but they could see the differences, it was kinda creepy. "Oh, it's another me. But the belly is bigger." The pig lost his breath, and as he turned back his stomach knocked the boy out of the treeline near a cliff. Taylor ran to him, making sure he was away from the edge. "That was great, again!" Taylor looked up and brought the two children as close to her body as she could, what she saw in front of her made her blood run cold. "Wukong!" The monkey and pig turned to see what was happening, and Wukong rushed to help.