Carter 2U

It's Thursday morning and they was getting ready for their kick boxing session.

Ro and Tony was sparing in the circle while Carr was doing her cardio. Later Carr was sparing with another female.

Once they were done, they went to a dinner for brunch and home to shower. After every session they like to go in their own rooms or office and meditate. That took about an hour. It's something that they all found relaxing. Sometime they will meditate together and they would feel one with each other.

"Have you decided on a cover you wanna do?" Tone asked Ro

"Actually yeah I have. It's a called Love Me by Shaun Milli." Ro said smiling

"Aye I actually like that song." Carr said

" Hell yeah great choice." Tone agreed.

Ro just smiled and they sat in the living room.

Ro and Tone was playing the game while Carr was laying across both of their legs.

It was an off day for them today. To just be around each other. They normally don't see each because they are always busy. It's nice to be able just to breathe the same air has your partners.

Rubbing her hand through Tony's bush, "Hey y'all want go to the movies?" Carr asked

"Honestly naw I'm kinda shore." Ro said

"Me too" Tony said

Carr starts to think. And did some shopping on Instacart.

Carr gets up and goes to clean out the tub. She decided to pamper her boys today. She ordered a bunch of face mask, coco butter body scups and bubble bath. She going to braid Tone's hair, and brush Ro's waves. Just over all Cater to them today.

Once the stuff got to the house. She set everything up, including the ring light. Some candles wine and rolled three blunts.

"Hey babes come up here please." Carr yelled from up the steps.

Ro and Tony walked up the stairs and into the bathroom.

"Dam Mamas what's this for?" Ro asked

"Yeah got it smelling like you trying get pregnant." Tony said laughing.

"Naw." She laughed "I just wanted to pamper y'all today.. I'm being nice." Carr said

Carr undressed both of them and they got in the tub.

She played a little jazz music to set the mood.

The boys soak in the tub. Carr poured them some wine and got some glasses for the dusè they had left over.

"Thank you Ma we appreciate this." Ro said

"Definitely do this feels so amazing." Tony said

"I love y'all too." Carr said

She just got finished with Tony hair and went on to brush Ro's waves.

The pampering last for about two hours. Which turned in to them having amazing sex. That asked the an hour and half.

The day was perfect. "How yall feeling." Carr asked

"I feeling great." Ro said and Tony agreed.

They laid up to about 8pm then Ro and Tony did their rounds colleting from the sellers and dropping it off at Zanes place.

"Yo Zane here goes the profits from tonight." Tony said handing over the duffle bag.

" Tony said handing over the duffle bag

As Zane took the bag, "Aye I just want to thank y'all for holding it down with me for so many years. Much appreciation fam." Zane said

"If it wasn't for you putting all of us on we wouldn't be where we are now. So thank you for that." Ro said

"To show my appreciation." Zane started to reach a duffle bag and handed it to the boys. "An increase on y'all investment.." 

Ro and Tony took the bag and thanked Zane again

In the car going back to the house. Ro and Tony was talking about taking Carr out to dinner tomorrow night.

"Maan I love that woman. She didn't have to do that this morning." Ro said

"Facts like she is one of a kind woman." Tony said..

"Aye I got an idea." Ro said

"What's on ya top g." Tone said

They stopped but a mall and luckily Victoria Secret was still open so they went in there and got a few things.

Back at the house Carr was getting dinner ready.. Baked Salmon, baked potatos and greens and cornbread.

As the boys walked in the house. Carr questioned the bags... But Ro and Tony just avoided the question.

Once dinner was over,Ro cleaned off the table while Tony took Carrie up stairs to the bedroom... There laid there pairs of lingerie two sets of robs and a Fenty Savage bra and panties set.

"Dam what's going on here." Carr Bronx accent came out.

" Just something me and Ro decided to do." Tone said

"Yeah we appreciate you and love you." Ro said come up holding Tony from behind.

"Your a smart talented and beautiful woman and we are so lucky to have you." Ro and Tony said.

Carrie just hugged them and they shared a kiss.  Carries got bathed that night. Honey milk bath bubbles and some vanilla bath oils.

"Oooo this is nice.. I like this." Carrie said laughing.

Ro and Tony took their times with her. Especially in the bed room.

The boys made Carrie feel like a whole new women that night.

" I love y'all too." She said.