Its A War

After that night, Like Tony said, Roman was back to normal. It was almost like he didn't remember the fact he just blew up a gang of ppl.

"Good morning My lovely Wife and handsome Husband." Roman said waking up Carrie and Tony was the breakfast in bed.

They both shared the same awe feeling but was kinda worried because no one talked about that night.

"I made western omelette with some county fried potatoes, a fruit salad and sausage. Hope y'all enjoy it." Roman said smiling.

"Thanks babe we appreciate it." Tony said

"What's the occasion?" Carrie asked

" No reason just wanted to do something for y'all." Ro said

Carr and Tone ate their food and later Roman ran them a bath and poured some wine.

" Okay soooooo wtf?" Tone said

" Yo I don't know but I'm going along with it." Carr said sinking her body in the water.

Tone shrugged it off and sipped his wine.

The day of pampering continued with a shopping trip and Roman got both their hairs done.

"Roman are you okay?" Carrie asked

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Roman questioned

"Dude because you just blew up a whole gang of people and didn't have a care of remorse. Then you shut us down for the rest of that night, now you pampering us like that didn't happen."Tony blurted out.

"That wasn't me. Every time we go in to a situation like that or the missions, someone take over and Roman is put to sleep." Ro said

"So what you saying is that you have D.I.D?" Carrie asked

"I guess. I haven't been to the doctors because nothing really tragic as happen when he/she take over until that night."
Roman stopped walking and sat down in the food court.

"At the end of the day we got you. Always have and always will. And we can go with you if that will help?" Tone said

"Naw I got this one on my own." Roman said " However y'all can suck it up and let me finish spoiling you."

"Shiiid I don't see a problem." Carrie said getting up and grabbing her bag.

Tony and Roman looked at each other and smiled.

As they are leaving the mall and headed towards the car .. Carrie got a phone call from a client.

"I'll meet y'all at he car this is important." She told the boys.

As she is talking to the client a black van pulled up behind Carrie and takes snatches her up. She yells and scream.

"Ayo them niggas took Carrie." Tony yelled at Roman

Ro turn his head with the quickness and pulled out his handgun to shoot at the tired of the car. But he was too late the van toon off around the corner.

"We gottah catch up to it." Ro said starting the car and pulling off.

Catching up to the van. Tone pulled out his handgun and starting to shoot the van.

"Tone be careful not to shoot Carrie." Roman said

"Got it. Get me in closer." Tone said

Driving up closer the van door open and Tony started shooting.

Head shot
Head shot

Two men down and the van sped off.

Trying to keep up, they are skirting through the lanes. But the van disappeared.

"FUCK!!" Roman hits the steering wheel.

Tony on the other hand is About call Zane.

"No... They messed with the wrong one. Carrie is our wife so we will get her back." Roman said

"What's the plan." Tone said putting his phone in his pocket but then Roman gets a call. Answers it and speakers it.

"Hello?"

" Starting to hate the face I'm loosing men because of y'all." Salvatore said

"Give me reason not to pump ya blood full of lead.?" Roman threaten

"Well one is your Wife." Salvatore laughed You have 72 to come up with 4 million dollars or y'all pretty little wife is going to met death."

"You better not touch her I will kill you myself." Tony grunted.

With that bring said the phone clicked and the boys Pulled up to their house and sat in the drive way....

Nothing being said .. 

"It's A War"... Roman said