777

"Been that ass over that coochie breath. Shake that bitch. Hands on your knees, shake that ass for Drake now shake that ass for me."Carr was rapping along to the music as they three amogos take a day to relax and unwind at the beach.

"It's soo nice out here today." Tone said laying in the sun.

"Most definitely deserve this.

The sun was beaming but the cool ocean breeze made it barable.

While they was having a smooth easy time. A volley ball accidentally dropped on Carr legs.

"What the...." was all she could get out when a carmel woman come up to them.

"I'm sorry about that ma." She said

"It's no problem beautiful." Carr complemented the woman.

Ro and Tone knew exactly where this was about to go.

"Twenty bucks say she uses her famous pick up line." Tone laughed .

"Naw fr." Ro agreed

Carr stands up and hands the ball to her.

"Dam you just like Sunday morning. What's your name shawty." Carr said

"Bingo." Ro said

The woman laughed "Lisa."

"I'm Carr. With two r's." Carr said smiling.

"Nice to meet you. Are those your bothers or something..?" Lisa asked.

"Nah I'm married to these to clowns. The tall bushy one is Tone and the spanlish looking one is Ro." She said.

"Your married to both of them? Dam I like your juice. Give me some." Lisa laughed.

They both walked off and Carr join Lisa's volleyball game. While Ro and Tone watched. They eventually joined.

They day quickly end due to the fun everyone had.

"So I'll call you?" Carr Asked

"What will your hubby's say?" Lisa asked looking back at the two me.

"I'm the queen and I always get what i want." Carr said feeling one Lisa's stomach.

"But. Uh isn't that cheating?" Lisha asked

"No. Me and them two have a respectable marriage. Besides its not like they don't want you as well." Carr said

Lisa looks back at Ro and Tone, and sure enough they expressions on their faces confirmed what Carr was saying.

"This is new for me but shit you only live once right..?" Lisa said

They smile that grew on Carr face was excitement and pleasant. Lisa gave her number to Carr and then walked off.

~\\~

Once they got back to the house. They showered the day off and put on some comfortable clothes.

Normally they would spend the rest of the day in bed. But today was not one of them days. Ro went to got play his game while Carr was catching up on her fashion designs and Tone was in the home gym.

The rest of the day went and it was time to crash.

The next morning the normal routine went and left. Carr was headed to her office. It was Tones day to work from home and Ro did some collecting for Zane.