Fair Game

"So hears is the plan.. I need you Vickie to go get my hair done at this salon." Tone hands Vickie a wire to put under her jacket.. "And gossip about the fire that happen at mine... Make it as if it comes up in random conversation.." Tone said

"I gotchu."  Vickie said getting out the car.

Everyone watches her as she disappears inside.

Vickie walks into the salon and wairs to be called. Luckily she need her hair done anyway.

Looking at the natural hair styles she found the perfect one

"Next.." a Lady said..

Vickie got up and walked to the stylist booth.  "How you doing beautiful." She said.

"I'm great hbu??" Vickie said smiling.

The two women had small talk as the hairstylist went to work on Vickies hair..

As the ladies talk and gossip, Vickie took this opportunity to bring up Tony's shop.

"Yall heard about that shop on 5th that got burned down.." Vickie asked

"Child yes.. word on the street is that someone set that hoe in fire." On of the hairstylist said.

"Who would do that? That foul to destroy a black owned business. Especially if it's from a place of greed." This black chick said.

All the girls agreed.

"It's sad but oh well one lest business to worry about." The owner said walking from the back..

"How could you said that?" Vickie asked

"One less shop to worry about getting in my way on becoming the top shop in the city." He said..

His eyes filled with hate and darkness.

Everyone just looked at him, and Vickie looked outside at the car. She knew that Tone heard what he said and trying to calm down.

As the hairstylist finished Vicki's hair, She paid and went to the bathroom to take the wire off...

"There she is.." Carr said as Vicki walked out the shop.

" Carr said as Vicki walked out the shop

"Dam you beautiful." Peter and David said in unison.

"Thank-you babies." She smiled then looked at Tony. "I'm a thousand percent sure that he is behind it."