New Beginnings

It's been a month since Tony buried his father. How ever He went on with his life like everything was okay. Tonight was about Carrie and her fashion show. They boys was in the back getting their outfits on.

"Yas my babies look wonderful." Carr said smiling hard.

"Alright show starts is three minutes." The production manger said.

"Alright y'all got this make me proud." Carr kissed both of them. 

Later after the show...

"Oh my goodness... That was amazing!!." Carr said "Y'all made my designs come to life. Thank you so much.".

"Your welcome babe.. can we go home now my feet hurt." Roman said

"Get on my back." Tone said

As they went back to the hotel to get their bags together, Carr got a phone call.

"I'll meet y'all down in the lobby." Carr said

The boys agreed and carried the bags out the room and down to the lobby. Shortly after Carrie was coming off the elevator with this smile on her face.

"Who the fuck else is making got you smiling like that.?" Roman asked

"Boy chill... I've been working on this side project. So when we land back in New York..I won't be going home." Carr said

"Uh okay." Roman said

"Come on you two." Tony said laughing

They got their stuff together and headed home.

As said before Carr went her way while the boys went home.

"Yes i miss you bed." Ro said.

Tony walked in and laid on top of Ro. "Let's take a nap."

~||~

"Aye that's was lit. Can't wait to see it on tv.. but I gottah get back home." Carrie said waving goodbye.

"Aye here." A guy said handing Carr book bag.

She took the bag and drove back to the house. Once she got there the sound of snores filled her ears.

"Aww y'all are so cute." She whispered.

Carrie just put the blanket over them and decided to shower to wash off the day. Afterwards it was off to bed..

Next Morning

Carrie woke up to a notification from the same guy she was with yesterday.

Aye the video is up and already doing numbers. Check it out....

Lucky Ro and Tony was still asleep.. But she wanted them up o they can watch it together.

"Babes wake up.." Carrie shook them.

"Uh?"

"Mm yes.."

"So remember that project I was talking about?"

"Yes babe.. what about it?" Tony asked

"Well.." she turned on the TV and casted the video from her phone to the tv...

"Carrie is that you??" Tony asked

"Shhh." Carr said

They continued to watch it until Carrie started rapping.

You on hots? Bitch, I'm on hots too
I pull up to your window like drive-thru
Come get showered with bullets, no bridal
Put a tag on your head, I can buy you (bah)
Like, huh? (like, huh?), like, what? (what?)
None of these bitches is tough
I'm with the shits and it give me a rush
Shorty be lookin', think she got a crush
I'm not a steppa', bitch, I'm a stomper
All of my opps get mixed with the grabba
Broke bitch said she was gon' touch me (like, what?)
She lyin', hakuna matata
All the bros know that I'm uppin' that, boom for 'em (boom)
All the opps hope heaven got room for 'em (grrah)
Everything dead, nothing is friendly
Up in my Prada, up in Balenci' (grrah-grrah, grrah)
Fuck is she thinkin'? Know that I'm sanctioned
You crazy? Bitch, I'm retarded (retarded)
You okay? Something is wrong (wrong)
Tryna play me, you know I perform (grrah-grrah, boom)

"Ayo babe where tf did you have these fire ass bars from." Roman said rewinding back to the beginning of Carries verse.

"Surprise." Carrie laughed.

"Not gonna lie.. I'm high key turned on." Tony said

"Ya know.. me too." Roman agreed

So y'all know what happened next.

"Wow okay didn't know my body could let out that much squirt." Carrie said as she just laid there trying to catch her breathe.

They honestly went back to sleep due to the recent events. After they woke up and had a nice shower, Tony went on to the new location if his barber shop. Roman went to work on Whitneys upcoming album. Finally Carrie was headed to a meeting with Zane.

"Carrie my dope slanging, bar spitting, Queen pin. How are you doing?" Zane said sparking a blunt.

"I'm great actually. As you know." Carr said

"That's great. Now lets get down to business. The product that was distribute to your people has been selling great so I'm called you here to to tell you that I'm going to be going over there for a few months to set up more property and I need you to take my spot for the time being.. of when I mean you I mean Ro and Tony as well." Zane passed the blunt to Carrie

"Of course. You know we not going to let nothing happen while your outtah state." Carrie said hitting the blunt.

In fact Carrie and the kings kept their word. Zane was gone for six months to be exact and when he came back everything was still in motion and there wasn't any problems. 

Or Soo they thought....