Make A Movie

"Babe are you okay? " Car asked Ro as he is puking his stomach up.

"Mm no." The sound of him throwing up started again. "Remind me to burn that Thai place on 5the street." Ro said.

"We told you not to order from there but you didn't listen." Tone said low key laughing

"I know, but y'all know I'm hardheaded." Ro said

Carrie walks with some medicine to help with his stomach. "Here take this and let us help you in the bed."

As Roman took the meds and got in the bed. Car laid on one said and Tone laid on the other.

"Movie?" Tony suggested.

"Sure" Carrie said

They ended up watching Matilda.
Well Tony and Carrie did, Ro was cuddled up with his king and queen on both his sides. He ended up falling asleep.

~Later That Day~

After Roman woke up, he had this burst of energy, that he started working out.

In the mist of him working out; Carrie came down from her office to watch Roman in his natural habitat.
She watched as the sweat from him body ran down his body. His muscles flex with every curl.

Roman noticed her staring and winked at her. Carrie gave him the notion to come towards her. She sat on top of the bench.

"Hey sexy, glad you are feeling better." Carrie said wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"Is that the only reason why you came down here." Roman asked.

"Mmm no." Carrie said as she reaches inside of Ro's sweats, pulling out his now hard member. Placing it at her wet entrance.

"Ah mmnm." She moaned.

Coming back in from his run, Tone saw the two going at it in the gym. He smiled and went on about his business letting the two have their time.

He went up to the room to shower and relax his muscles.

A few minutes later Ro and Carr come up from the gym and slipped in the shower. Coming up on each side of Tony. Kissing his neck Carr started stroking Tone's dick.

"Mmm" Tone let out a small moan..

They both took care of Tone. This ended up in a very sensual shower sex.

"Dam that shit was sexy asf." Tony said wrapping the towel around himself.

"Who you telling." Carr said turning the water off..

"If that was a porno i would've busted alot just watching it." Ro said putting lotion on.

"Aye why not make one?" Tone suggested.

"Yeah i don't see why not." Carrie agreed.

"Why not tonight.?" Roman said.

"Bet." They all said.

Well the rest of their day kinda dragged but for the most part it was a great day..