Episode 1

Amidst the full greeny paddy fields,the grains that were ready to yield,sweet chirping of the birds and a a calm atmosphere reflecting a typical village environment,the house was filled with noise,loud banters, laughing, screaming, ordering and a lot more...Why it would not be; Afterall it was the village's god father grandson's engagement..Whole village were gathered in the big ancestral house of their most respected vikraman aiya...It was like a festival...All were enjoying in their own ways,some of the men were sitting together and having their own funny banters,some were playing cards and the women were all sitting together and having their own fun by gossiping about the rumours...The youngsters were busy in their works.

A.n: vera ena pa sighting thn..😜

The young girls were busy in their chatting with cousin and friends...In short,the whole village was full fledged ready to witness their Aiya's grandson marriage... That was when,

Voice:Ponnu veetukarangalam vanthutangha... (Yes makkaley its the engagement) The villagers welcomed the bride family happily.. They took them inside after all rituals and the privileges...The groom's mother didn't  gave even a  bit of interest in looking at her daughter in law...(i.e) soon to be DIL instead just made a annoying face looking at her face and went inside...The bride's face shrunk all of  a sudden...Who would not be?Afterall, isn't it a every girl's dream to have a loving and caring MIL...But before the villagers could think it any odd and be suspicious,Seetha ma (vikraman aiya wife) was quick to came forward and took all the evil eyes over her future grand daughter and took her to the private room inside followed by her friend lifeline,sathana... And all the other elders both of bride and groom sides talked some random stuffs... Suddenly there was an extreme silence,when vikraman aiya came magestically with his powerful aura and took a seat in his very own royal chair before smiling and signalled the priest to start the rituals...His smile was enough for them to continue their banters and the priest started chanting the mantras...After a while...

Priest: maaplaiya azhachittu vaango...

There our hero samvikram comes with his friends and greets everyone and took blessing from his grandfather and did some rituals which was said by priest..After few minutes

Priest:ponna azachittu vaango..

And our heroine sivaangi comes with her sister and family and greets everyone and took blessing from vikraman aiya..She did some rituals which was said by priest..Then after few minutes the priest asked the bride and groom to exchange their rings..

They both didn't even turned their heads for a second to their sides to look at each other..Eventhough she is not interested in this marriage..she accepted it only for her parents..And our hero,at the very first hand,he was not even have a bit of interest over girls and what's about the marriage...🤷Yeah right!he was also not interested in marriage and accepted only by the compulsion of his grandfather...

While they were busy with lot of thoughts in their minds,the priest started reading the lagna patrika when they parents exchanged their engagement plates(Thaamboolam thattu)and after that both the bride and groom were asked to exchange the rings...First,sam after a lot of hesitation took her palms inside his gently and slides the ring and same followed by siv but this time both their eyes locked a moment and that felt surreal atleast for their family...And after that both turned their heads as nothing happened and got blessings from all the relations and posed some photos as instructed by the camera man...But soon after two or three clicks sam got irritated by his(photographer)ideas and escaped from there to attend his unringing phone call...Though it hurted siv a little by thinking that he didn't have any interest nor love for her neither she have that's another concern but she was anxious that how she could share her life with him whom she didn't even seen once before her engagement that was today... On contrary,she also felt relieved a little for escaping from the photography...