Episode 2

The day before marriage..

The house was filled with lights and decorations..All the elders were taking rest to witness the big day,next day..Our heroine was sitting with her hand full of mehandhi..Sathana also stayed with her in bride's room..Both were talking and pulling each other legs..

Sathana:Aprm kalyana ponne..mapla sir pakanumnu yethum aasai iruka??

Siv:suma iru d enaku apdilam onum aasai illa..enaku marriage la interest ahe illa d..

Sathana:Etheyy...ena d solra

Siv:Ama d..nane amma appa kagha thn othukuren..nalaki marriage nu nenachave orey nervous ah iruku d..

Sathana:Maplaiya unaku pudichuruka??

Siv:Athu enaku solla thrla dii.
But maplaikum ena mathiri interest illa nu thn thonudhu and maplaiyoda amma vera ena kandave tension aaguranga..enamo na avunga enemy mathiriye behave pandragha..na epdi thn anga poi vazha porenu thrla..

Sathana:ohhh athn madam anaki car la varama enkuda vandhinghala..Mmmm..seri vidu dii poga poga sari aayidum..nee yetha pathiyum yosikatha..nalla thoongu..kaila mehandhi potruka..paathu thoongu..Good night

Siv:Mm ama dii..nadakurathu nadakatum..Good night..

Sam Pov

Enaku intha marriage la suthama interest illa thathakagha matum thn na accept panen..nalaki vera marriage inimey en life epdi irukumo thrla..
His thoughts were broken by door opening sound revealing his friends suriya and sakthi..they came and sat near him..

Suriya:Ena d puthu mapla..mogathula oru oli vatam therithu..illada sakthi...

Sakthi:Ama macha..yenaikum illadha oru oli vatam inaki therithu..

Sam:oru oliyum thrla paathala kuliyum thrla pesama irunga da rendu perum..enaku marriage la interest ahe illa...nalailedhu epdi marriage life ah lead pana porenu thrla da..

Both:Enadhu marriage la interest illaya..

Sam:Paithiyanghala..kathadhingha da yaravuthu ketra porangha..

Suriya:ena da solra..unaku intha mathiri visiyathula interest illa nu theiryum but ipavum vandhu ipdi solra..na kuda marriageku nee accept panavum manasu maritenu nenachen..nee inum ipdiye thn irukiya..deii sakthi ena da ithu..

Sakthi:nee theramata da theramata..
Macha suriya..ivn thermatan da..

Suriya:Ama da..ivn athukulam sari patu varamatan..

Sam:Deii..rendu perum mooditu thoonguringhala illaya da..suma nasa nasa nu..Good night olungha renduperum thoongungha..

Both:Rytuu..sari macha good night..

Next day early morning in siv's room,

Renuma:sivu kathava Thora time aayiduchu ivlo neram ah thoonguva..

Siv in sleepy tone:ma!oru 1 hr thoongikuren ma...

Renuma:yethu 1hr ahh adieii inaki unaku kalyanam dii..sathana neeyavuthu enthirichu kathava thora dii

Sathana:mummy..enachu yen ipdi thookatha disturb pandrigha..

She said this and opened the door and got a nice knock in her head..

Renuma:renduperum thokkathuledhu velila vanga dii..aeii siv inaki unaku marriage dii..

Siv jerked and got up from the bed with shocking face..

Sathana:Ama la inaki siv ku marriage la..

Renuma MV:velangidum..

Renuma:1st rendu perum poi refresh aagunga dii..

And then they both went to refresh; siv in her room and sathana left to guest room..

After few hours..

Siv was ready in her red coloured saree with golden zari border,her hair tied in a braid and it was fully embraced with Jasmine flowers and her face adorned with light makeup..and sam was ready in his dhoti and shirt,his hair little messy and he exactly looked nothing less than a King with his all time charming smile and his positive aura..

Priest:Maplaiya azachittu vangoo..

There our hero comes with expression less face and sat before holy fire and did some rituals which was said by the priest..After few minutes..

Priest: Ponna azachittu vaango..

There our heroine comes with her friends and family with a fake smile for her parents sake..

She came and sat next to sam and did some rituals along with sam as instructed by the priest and the yellow nuptial thread along with rice coated in turmeric was given to sathana and after few minutes she gave it back to the priest after getting blessings from all the people in the mandap...Then the priest lifted the nuptial thread towards the audience before...

Priest:Ketti melam ketti melam..

And Priest gave the thaali to sam and sam hold it for a minute before the fire and stared at siv before moving a little behind siv in the way his raising breathe touching siv's nape sending goosebumps all over her before tying the three knots..Now Miss.sivaangi krishnakumar turned to Mrs.sivaangi samvikram..

A lone tear escaped from siv's eyes and fell on his bare hands when he lifted his hands to place the kumkum(vermillion) on her forehead..sam doesn't know that feeling but he felt something that he did'nt missed to feel in all these years.Then priest told some rituals which they both followed by taking blessings from vikraman aiya and seethama and sam and siv's parents..

After few hours..

Now its time for siv to leave her house..
She cried and hugged her mother and father..Her little sister is crying holding her hand and siv had no words to console her...siv cried more and crushed her sister and her guardian angel sathana between her arms..
They both consoled her and kissed her cheeks..she went to her parents.

Siv: ma,pa..na ungala yethum kasta paduthirudhena manichudungha...love u pa,ma...

She hugged her parents and cried and her parents also cried hugging her..

Siv father to sam...

Siv father:mapla..en ponnu yethuna thapu panirundha manichukongha...chinna pulainu  chellama valathuten..nalla pathukongha mapla..

Sam had no words and he just smiled in the name of assurance..
Then,they sam and siv left in separate car to ancestral house followed by sam and siv's family in another two cars..

During travel..siv silently cried looking out side and sam did'nt even turned to her side and this made her worse..

Then they reached the house and siv after the some rituals entered the house as usual not before getting a disgust look from HER MIL......

To be continued..

Will sam mom accept siv???
Will siv and sam happily lead their marriage life??

Will see in next episode..

Excuse my flaws and mistakes..
Do read this as a fanfiction..
Do vote and comment..