Episode 3

Siv Pov

Still,I cant believe that I am married..seriously I am not interested in this marriage and i accepted this only for my parents..but here,everything was upside down..sam was not even talking properly to me and sam mom was not even considering me as a human..she is treating me like her sole enemy..I don't know why she is behaving like this to me..seethama took me to his sisters room and told to be there until night..iniya is a sweetheart and she is exactly like my sathana..After sometime iniya went down..and i just closed my eyes and sleep took over me due to tiredness..My sleep was disturbed by a door knock..I went to open the door and there stood seethama..she came inside and closed the door and sat on the bed..

Seethama:siv ma inga va ipdi vandhu utkaru..

Siv came and sat next to her..

Seethama:amma appa pathi yethum nenachu feel panadha ma..inga nee un ishtam pola irukalam..ena un paati ah nenachuko..unaku yethuna venumna enta kelu kannu..na senju taren..sam rmba nalla paiyan ma..una nalla pathupan ma..avan una yethuna hurt panirudha manichuko ma..avn yentha ponnaiyum thirumbi kuda pathathula..avna nalla pathuko ma..

Siv:Seri paati..na pathukuren..paati neengha yethum thapa nenachukalana na ungalta onu ketkalama..

Seethama: Tharalama kelu ma..

Siv:Athai yen enta sariya pesamatrangha..

Seethama:athu vandhu...

Siv:paravala paati solungha..

Seethama:Avaluku intha marriage la virupam illa ma..avunga(vikraman aiya)sonna karanthukagha thn ma ok sonna athn..nee yethum yosikatha ma..pogha pogha ava una kandipa purinjipa..

Siv:Ok paati..

Siv MV:Kadavule na epdi thn athaiya samalika porene thrla..

Though sivaangi was not interested in nuptial night,she got ready for seethama's sake...Seethama brought her dinner and made her to eat..same goes with sam..Soon when the auspicious time came,seethama let her in sam room and left..

She entered the room with full of nervousness..There sam was scrolling his phone with expression less face..

The door opening sound made him to look up..

Sam Pov

I don't know what happened to me when i saw her..she is doing something to me which i didn't even felt a single time in all my lives...seetha paati told me to be ready for wedding night..I don't have any interest in these stuffs but only for my paati,i got ready..she brought my dinner to the room and fed me..she is my second mom..i love her very much..

Seethama:sam kanna..munna mathiri vilatu thanama irukakudathu..ipa una nambi oru ponnu iruka avala nalla pathuko..ava yethum thapu panirudha manichudu..nalla pathuko avala..ipa nee un life ah start pananumnu na sollamaten..but seikirama avala purinjiko..

I just smiled in the name of assurance..seethama left after sometime..I got ready in my dhoti and shirt..

After that i settled myself on the bed and started scrolling my phone and the door opening sound made me to look up..There i saw her...omg..she is exactly look like a angel dropped from heaven..she wore a navy blue saree with golden zari border and a light make up..Her face mm...nope...she was glowing in the dim light in the room...I want to hug her and kiss her endlessly..

Reader's MV: